Turn Off Media Info? (1 Viewer)

nokmond

Portal Pro
January 25, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi all, to cut a long story short - my media is on a file server and i'm getting media info related problems on both TV Series & Moving Pictures. Is there any way to turn off media info on TV Series? :D

nokmond

Portal Pro
January 25, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi all, to cut a long story short - my media is on a file server and i'm getting media info related problems on both TV Series & Moving Pictures. Is there any way to turn off media info on TV Series? :D

Anyone? Please! :D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You can stop it by removing the mediainfo.dll from your MediaPortal binary directory. There is no setting to turn it off from with-in TVSeries configuration.

Im not sure if this will break MediaPortal or any other plugin in a bad way, but it doesnt affect TVSeries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    ??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
    ??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
    Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom