tv and titan skin (1 Viewer)

matis1

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2005
    Austria /Europe
    Austria Austria
    .... could anyone of the developers look into the titan skin and place tv on the first page?
    it rather annoying that you have to scroll down to reach the tv icon on the start page ...

ge2301

MP2 Design
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    One of the reasons why I never was using Titanium is the necessary scrolling in the main menu without knowing where you are.
    I created two themes with smaller buttons and only one row for a better overview. I think they are included in MP2 by default.
    The design itself depends on taste, but you can change the button pictures and the background. I can tell you how to do so in case you like the button arrangement.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/new-community-theme-bamboo.127146/page-3#post-1097428

mrj

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2012
    Country flag
    .... could anyone of the developers look into the titan skin and place tv on the first page?
    A more general solution would be to give the user the possibility to set the order of the plugins as a configurable setting.
    mrj

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    Mr6686 [solved] Titan skin broken since update to 1.23 Installation, configuration support 6
    Y Titan Skin unter 1.23 nicht mehr so schön Allgemeines Supportforum 1
    S Titan tile label position MediaPortal 1 Talk 3
    zunixnuz TV Mini-EPG long text cropped on bottom side Titan Skin Feedback 0
    Rob Hexenmeister Quick question - skinning MyPics General Support 7
    ajs [Info] Pre 0.7 Beta - MPExtended, WebMP, Bootstrap skin by ajs - Hard way MPExtended 295
    S Touchscreen skin? MediaPortal 1 Talk 6
    azzuro [fixed] 5011: Version label in Splash screen - pos, size from skin MediaPortal 1 61
    catavolt [WiP] When changing theme in my skins, I always get this error message in logs MediaPortal 1 9
    joecrow MultiShortcut Plugin (Uavailable) in DWHD skin General Support 58
    V Skin With Menu Editor MediaPortal 1 Skins 13
    wizard123 New Skin Template ? MediaPortal 2 8
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latest Media Handler - skinning buttons Fanart Handler 19
    CyberSimian [solved] MP1-4976 Built-in skin variables for current date MediaPortal 1 8
    doskabouter Skin question Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) 1
    framug 1.22.0 BasicHome Editor settings for DefaultWide HD skin not kept when update 1.22 3
    catavolt [solved] FanartHandler - Skin - Holiday and Spotlight support Fanart Handler 5
    ajs [fixed] 4936 - Strange behavior of the font in the skin MediaPortal 1 35
    ajs [solved] 4935: Add string.replace function to Skin engine MediaPortal 1 10
    ajs [solved] Latest Media Handler - Skin settings - Custom latests items number Fanart Handler 27
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latests Media Handler - Skinning an updating window or control Fanart Handler 26
    T Skin Wechsel Installationsprobleme? 1
    JJDoherty Designing & implementing a new skin... Skins and Design 8
    D [fixed] Image browser crashing in Folder View (WMC skin) 2.2 Archive 10
    CyberSimian Do skin variables have global scope? MediaPortal 1 16