tv and titan skin (1 Viewer)

matis1

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2005
    Austria /Europe
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    .... could anyone of the developers look into the titan skin and place tv on the first page?
    it rather annoying that you have to scroll down to reach the tv icon on the start page ...

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    One of the reasons why I never was using Titanium is the necessary scrolling in the main menu without knowing where you are.
    I created two themes with smaller buttons and only one row for a better overview. I think they are included in MP2 by default.
    The design itself depends on taste, but you can change the button pictures and the background. I can tell you how to do so in case you like the button arrangement.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/new-community-theme-bamboo.127146/page-3#post-1097428

mrj

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2012
    .... could anyone of the developers look into the titan skin and place tv on the first page?
    A more general solution would be to give the user the possibility to set the order of the plugins as a configurable setting.
    mrj

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom