TV does not show anything, log attached (1 Viewer)

Konrad Lorinczi

December 16, 2012
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
In server I can Preview the channels, but the TV does not show anything in MediaPortal.
Could you check the attached log to find what is the problem?

I use Hauppauge HVR-1300 tv card, MediaPortal v1.2.3, Windows 7.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model Object Manager. As soon as they are disabled TV server will always show "port 554 is already bound". Enabling/disabling events is done by this reg key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model...
I've got a Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A Twin and a DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV for Satellite TV. I've been running MediaPortal 1.4.0...
Replies
Views
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
Replies
Views
I think that the convention is for the final release to be around 4 weeks after the pre-release, but this timetable is not rigid, so the final release might be earlier or later. If you still have your MP 1.27f (or older) installation available, you perhaps should continue using that until MP 1.28f is released. -- from CyberSimian in...
I think that the convention is for the final release to be around 4 weeks after the pre-release, but this timetable is not rigid...
MP1.28 pre installed without problems along side an MP2 test version but when I attempted to scan for TV channels it did not find...
Replies
Views
Yes. I guess we'll just have to wait for it to happen again. Tony
Yes. I guess we'll just have to wait for it to happen again. Tony
I'm trying to install MediaPortal 1.27 on a machine as a single seat installation but keep getting the following error dialog...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the air. They don't charge anything for it, so I'm somewhat puzzled. As a matter of fact, I had Media Portal about 10 years or so ago..maybe longer as time flies. I know at the time, it was not free but...
Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the...
First, I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32. I use the program for Satellite and ATSC TV. I live in the US. ATSC TV channels...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom