TV does not show anything, log attached (1 Viewer)

Konrad Lorinczi

December 16, 2012
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
In server I can Preview the channels, but the TV does not show anything in MediaPortal.
Could you check the attached log to find what is the problem?

I use Hauppauge HVR-1300 tv card, MediaPortal v1.2.3, Windows 7.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It took a while but loading the three updates and waiting, (I wandered off doing other things), while the Win 7 searched for updates eventually brought about 170 available updates. I picked the latest, largest and Cumulative ones and everything burst into action enough to re-install MediaPortal 1.33 which is running very well. I let...
It took a while but loading the three updates and waiting, (I wandered off doing other things), while the Win 7 searched for...
Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
Replies
Views
Hi, my answers to your questions: I use MariaDB 10.5 and Mediaportal 1.33 x86 as a user, not an administrator. MP. When I start Mediaportal, no TV service appears to have started. If I start Mediaportal as administrator everything is ok. Starting the TV service separately is only possible as an administrator. If I then start...
Hi, my answers to your questions: I use MariaDB 10.5 and Mediaportal 1.33 x86 as a user, not an administrator. MP. When I start...
I updated to 1.33 today and I thought everything went smoothly except on restarting MediaPortal requests me to specify the IP...
Replies
Views
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
Replies
Views
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom