TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (2 Viewers)

foxbenw

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2011
    Welwyn Garden City
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    i have been using the 'include recordings' option recently to replace sd programs with hd ones. (originally you said you hadn't finished it and i missed that it was done)
    it has been working well, thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1355001639][/DOUBLEPOST]i just tried installing the new one. do you know why sometimes the installation says it can't access the program folder for the dll? i have been getting it more often recently. is there anything i can do to diagnose it?
    Ben

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    foxbenw, thanks for the additional testing.
    The installation sometimes cannot access the dll files. I have not found a solution for that. You need to reinstall if this happens. i suspect that sometimes there are processes or threads, so that the tvserver cannot be stopped and does not free the plugin files. If anyone has an idea how to fix that please post.

muscles

Portal Member
    July 15, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    HI, All
    New to this plugin and i have it all setup up recording my tv shows,but noticed this morning my recent tv shows that are handle by tvwish is that it dont use tv server file formats for weekly tv shows ie before tvwish was just using tv server scheduler and when it recorded a tv show it put the episode numbers in the file ie scrubs S1E4 but tvwish just records them to scrubs no episode number,can you help me set that up plz cos cant find a manual for this great plugin
    many thanks

Opps Just found the manual and it explained it there and now all is how i like it Huha awesome plugin (y)

Last edited:

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    regurge, priority 0 is lowest priority. If you set this for tvwishlist no existing schedule will be overwritten. Tvwishlist will realize if you do not have enough TV cards and skip the program if there is a conflict unless you specify a high priority and enable this option in the tvserver plugin.

at the moment i record some series in TvWishlist with priority 0. When i have a TVWishlist schedule for friday 20:15 and than i add manually a new record on another programm with the same time within MP directly, or via Ampdroid, or WebmediaMP which one has the higher priority?

€dit:
    another problem:
    i added The Simpsons to TV Wishlist and gave the command +20 so that TVWishlist never records older seaons but today i found 2 records from TVWishlist which are much older than 20

Attachments

• 1.png
      1.png
      5.5 KB
    • 2.png
      2.png
      5.9 KB
    Last edited:

Jeep725

Portal Member
    September 28, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'd like to make sure this is fully automated by setting up a task in windows task scheduler. What is the program file or process that I need to point to, to get it to check EPG data? I have another task set to run at 2 am that pulls in my EPG data using XMLtv, so I'd like to set it up to run directly after this, and I'm not sure if I just set it up in the TVServer plug-in to run daily at 2, that it will stay awake long enough to complete it. Thanks much.

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    regurge, with priority 0 Tvwishlist will not delete any other schedules (lowest priority) and you need to enable the tv server options (check the manual).
    On your second item i need to see a log file with verbose setting enabled before.

Jeep725, there are many different choices. You need to post this at the EPg forum.
    This has nothing to do with the Tvserver plugin. When TVserver runs a new scan scheduled from the plugin settings it will prevent standby automatically.

Jeep725

Portal Member
    September 28, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi huha, maybe I asked the wrong question. I am trying to determine what is the .exe file to point to to run my TVWishList scan, so I can set up a task in windows task scheduler that will automatically wake up my computer. I will keep searching, but I am guessing it is an .exe file that runs. Thanks!

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Jeep725, You just have to wake up the computer with any dummy batch file and specify a little bit earlier time than the wake up time in Tvwishlist. Then Tvwishlist will be started after wakeup and will prevent standby until completed. There is no .exe file. It is started from the tvserver plugin.

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    regurge, with priority 0 Tvwishlist will not delete any other schedules (lowest priority) and you need to enable the tv server options (check the manual).
    On your second item i need to see a log file with verbose setting enabled before.

but when i record something manually it has also priority 0, so i have a manually record and a TvWishlist Record with Priority 0 - my manually record will delete the TvWishlist record?

About my 2nd problem: everything is fine, TVMovie had a false info, episodescanner corrected the fault and the record is correct

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi huha, is there a plan for adding your great plugin to the titan skin for the 1.3 beta ? That would be very great if you add support for it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom