TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (4 Viewers)

melmak21

Portal Pro
February 24, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
huha,
i deleted my schedules in TV-Server and after this, i tested it 2 times, first only with wish 'DDR': Result -- after scan wishlist found 2 programs first today 0:00 on mdr SACHSEN 'Der Staatsanwalt...' and second on January 1 at 11:30 pm on mdr SACHSEN 'Polizeiruf' but it's not the last entry for 'DDR' in Clickfinder this is January 2 on mdr SACHSEN at 08:15 pm 'Aber Doktor'! Between this 2 founded programs are 53 programs, that are ignored by ???(wishlist or epg or mysql)???:cry:
The second run was without wish 'DDR': Result -- after scan tv-wishlist found and scheduled all wishes correctly.:)
Hope you can work with it, logs are attached.
Thanks

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
melmak21, this log looks normal to me, too. So the next step would be to verify your missing programs are in the EPG and in the database.
You can export with BackupSettings all tvdatabase data into an ascii file which also contains all programs. The name is [yourbackupfolder]\TV_USER\Tvsettings.xml
Do not post this full file, but delete the setting section as it contains your email password and email address.
The programs are listed after <program IdProgram=
Please check for a program which is not found by Tvwishlist and post the program data from the BackupSettings export.

Last edited:

melmak21

Portal Pro
February 24, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
huha, i hope it's right, the first program wasn't found by tv-wishlist... 'Maxe Baumann'

Last edited:

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
melmak21, Maxe Baumann has Description="Folge: Max auf Reisen (95 min)
You are searching for %Neue Folge:%, so there is no match.

melmak21

Portal Pro
February 24, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
huha, thats right, but why it doesn't found "Max in Moritzhagen"? In which case, epg marked a program as series? There are many programs, that have title and originaltitle and many of this are not marked as movie and not as serie.
Also i mean before december 9 it has worked. I ever had the right schedules. Can i clear tv-wishlist and epg complete? Ever when i delete the plugin, after reinstall tv-wishlist have my old wishes, why?

Last edited:

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
melmak21, it does not find "Max in Moritzhagen" because it does not contain "Neue Folge:" either, which you specified as a search criteria in your sql query
(description like '%Aus: DDR%') AND (description like '%Neue Folge:%') AND (description not like '%existiert lokal%')
Maybe your old program data did have "Neue Folge" in the program data and that changed after dec 9th.
Your tvwishlistdata are stored in the data base. You can delete the tvwishes in the plugin.

P.S. I will be out now for 2 weeks and wish everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

melmak21

Portal Pro
February 24, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
huha, i'm understand. Thank you for your support, its help me a lot. I wish you too a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

gvr4

Portal Member
December 28, 2012
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I'm using mythtv. And I have created a custom search rule that looks like this "program.category_type = 'movie' AND program.airdate >= 1970". It is set to record at any time on any channel. It will search for, and record any movie newer than 1970. Is it possible to do the same with this plugin? And if so, how would I do that?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The xml files created are sufficient so that tvwish takes no duplicate episodes ?

gvr4

Portal Member
    December 28, 2012
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The xml files created are sufficient so that tvwish takes no duplicate episodes ?

I'm not sure of what you are asking me. Sorry.:( Or maybe my question wasn't clear? I use xmltv swedb.se in mythtv to get guidedata. It has all information needed and it works great. I just set it to not record duplicates.

What I would like to know is, if I use the same guidedata with mediaportal and tvwishlist, would it be possible to do the same thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom