TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (4 Viewers)

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
D3ltoroxp, yes it will be supported in the future.

melmak21

Portal Pro
February 24, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
High huha, since a few days i've a problem with one of my wishes. The last weeks it works correctly. It is the entry where tv-wishlist is looking for 'DDR'. Since a few days tv-wishlist doesn't mark films after December 16 for this wish.
Please help me.

Last edited:

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
melmak21,
you have defined a group Hauptsender as a filter criteria in the tvwish, which could not be found. Did you change your group definition?
!!!!!!!Groupname Hauptsender not matching for title Der Staatsan

D3ltoroxp, it did not work for me with Titan. The wishlist does always have the counters at the right border (see picture) Is it the same for you? If not please post the xml skin file you did use for Titan. I thaught it is a bug in the Titan skin wiht the playlist style.

Attachments

• Pic2.JPG
    Pic2.JPG
    159.9 KB

melmak21

Portal Pro
February 24, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
huha,
no i do'nt change any group definition. My TV-Channel-Groups in TV-Server are: Channels, All Channels, Hauptsender, HD-Sender, Regionalsender and Lokalsender. All other Wishes will be found, only the last wish 'DDR' not. The Wish 'UDSSR' is built today -- and all Programs for the next 2 weeks will be found.
I've also built a new Wish 'DDR' with the same parameters but is the same, wishes will be markted til December 16???
What can i do?

Last edited:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    D3ltoroxp, it did not work for me with Titan. The wishlist does always have the counters at the right border (see picture) Is it the same for you? If not please post the xml skin file you did use for Titan. I thaught it is a bug in the Titan skin wiht the playlist style.

Sorry there must be a mistake, i have no skin files for the titan skin, i have ask you if you give support for this skin :)

Where did you have this skinfiles ?

Last edited:

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    melmak21, i just saw the followeing error in the log:
    TvWishList Setup: Fatal Error: updatechannels exception is: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
    There may have been a database connection or corruption problem. Please run the following script from a .bat file or do an export with my Backupsettingsplugin:

cd "C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin"
    mysqlcheck.exe -u root -pMediaPortal --auto-repair --all-databases
    EXIT

Then reboot and rerun again an EPG check.
    Please post again the log file and your channels within the group Hauptsender.

D3ltoroxp, I used defaultsetting wide skin (or PureVision HD 1080)

melmak21

Portal Pro
    February 24, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    huha,
    i did it, but the failure is again. It scans 'DDR' til Jnuary 1, marks one program and all other wouldn't be marked. There are definitely 3 programs til january 1, that must be marked.
    There is a new failure in the log:
    output =Überprüfe Deine Benutzerkennung und Dein Passwort\n Der Server Error war:\n_0
    Thanks for your support

Attachments

• Hauptsender.txt
      381 bytes

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    melmak21, this log file looks normal to me. There are 6 programs found for description 'DDR'. look at the log file after
    2012-12-18 21:22:09.551298 [(4)]:

Those 6 programs are not scheduled because they are not within the group Hauptsender or they are scheduled already. Please look at the log file and let me know if something is missing here.

melmak21

Portal Pro
    February 24, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    huha,
    thats OK, but there are 2 wishes which are broadcastet on three tv-stations at the same time (regional broadcaster mdr SACHSEN, mdr THUERINGEN, mdr SACHSEN-ANHALT), thats not what i mean. There is for instance on rbb 'Maxe in Blau' December 31, 10:30 am, that will be ignored, thats my problem.
    Maybe, the problem is, on December 9 i had installed and deinstalled Argus.TV (FTR), because there was an windows failure, that i solved next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom