TVNZ On Demand (please help :)) (2 Viewers)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If someone is able to post the logfiles of a failed attempt to play here, I maybe able to figure what's wrong.
    I haven't that much experience with vpn's so that's a thing that I want to try as a last resort...

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ouch, that error shows an incompatibility between 0.21 and the latest changes in SVN. Unfortunately the autoupdated dll is already compiled against latest svn. I think a 0.22 bugfix release will come this weekend.

Back to the original problem:
    We need the MediaPortal.log as well, most info is in there.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I did change a small thing to remove the first exception in the log, apparently there are videos listed that are not playable anymore...
    These are still listed in the videolist, but give an "unable to play". If i should check every video if it's playable then it would take ages to display the videos.

As for the international shows: if someone could get me a (short) walkthrough about how i vpn to one of you... (maybe via pm for the details about username/pw/ip)

digidog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Doskabouter.

Really appreciate all the time you are spending with this.

Not sure what OS you are using but here setting up VPN is pretty easy in both XP / Vista & Win 7

XP

WinXP - Create New VPN Connections in Windows XP Step by Step

Win 7

[How To] Set Up A VPN Connection in Windows 7 | Windows7hacker

set this up on your MP PC and once you have sucessful connection your PC will have an NZ IP address and you can test out plugin

check your PM for login details

cheers

DD :)

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi All

Just came across this thread as I'm about to head to bed - I haven't read it all so you might not need to know this but I've been accessing TV on demand (+ Youtube etc) using the MyZinc plugin for ages and it works great. The latest version of Zinc (Google it..) goes well with dark MP skins too :)

Bleazle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom