TVOSD position (1 Viewer)

Chimen

Portal Pro
July 11, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi, I have a question that I hope have a simple answer.
Is there a way to move the position of the TVOSD screen?
And in wich XML file do I change this?

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

Chimen said:
    Is there a way to move the position of the TVOSD screen?
    From the Home screen in MediaPortal, go to "Settings", "Screen Calibration", "Screen Calibration", calibrate every arrow (press [ENTER] after each calibration). The last calibration is the position of the OSD. So, here you change the position of the OSD for every plugin that uses the OSD (TV, Movies, DVD).

Kind regards,
    Michel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Any other suggestions for this?
    Any other suggestions for this?
    I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show further information. OSD progress bar that shows different positions (current position, buffered position, total buffer length) chapter indicators, so you can see, where you can jump respectively from...
    Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
    Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    No one can help me here?
    No one can help me here?
    In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
    Replies
    Views
    Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input Devices" section in "MP Config". Using the "HID" tab, you can: Customise your remote control, and/or Customise your keyboard. Select one or both devices, and then pick the config that you are going to use...
    Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input...
    Is there some way to change the raw mapping of the windows media center remote? With Hid Demo I find that the 'stop' button...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom