TVSeries Logos (2 Viewers)

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    I'm having trouble getting the mediainfo logos to display. Worked out I need to install mediainfo, and copy the DLL over to the MP directory, but now seeing the following message in the database fields for all the mediainfo:

Your software uses an outdated interface, You must use MediaInfoList.DLL 0.6 instead

Where do I get this DLL from?

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    At least try google, or first RTFM
    If you wish to have the plugin parse out fileinformation (resolution, bitrate, etc.) you have to get the latest version of "Mediainfo" at SourceForge.net: Files. At the time of this writing the latest version is 0.7.6.2. It is generally recommended you use the latest version, however newer version may seize to function with the plugin.
    :eek:

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Yes I did that. I am running V0.7.6.3. Checked and double checked. Also spent a LOT of time trawling through the forum looking for an answer. Where's the bit about copying the DLL to the MP directory?

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    OK, thanks for confirming Psycho Reptile. In all the messing around I was doing trying to get it to work it looks like I did have an old version of the MediaInfo DLL (because I had it installed ages ago) in the MP directory, with the new one in the plugin\windows directory (or perhaps the other way round). Either way, I got confused by multiple versions and all the troubleshooting. All sorted now. Appreciate the help. Had no problems with the templates and setting up the logo display. The wiki is really clear about that.

Is it possible to include the Mediainfo DLL in the download package? Or at least include the copy the dll step in the install section of the wiki? That sure would have saved a TV Series plugin noob like me some messing about.

....and yes SpudR I had been to SF for the new copy..... two days ago.... and 0.7.6.4 was released yesterday ;)

coopers

Portal Pro
    November 8, 2005
    Adelaide
    Home Country
    Here are some logos for the Aussie channels.

Dude, that is hella sweet!

I don't suppose... that you could do up logo's for all the HD versions of those channels as well?
    And also ABC is now ABC1, ABC2, ABC3... and SBS2 and SBS News also exist...

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    May 28, 2006
    Den Bosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    FLAC audio codec

Made a logo...

Attachments

• FLAC.png
      FLAC.png
      20.4 KB