Two different versions installed (1 Viewer)

pody

Portal Pro
March 20, 2012
Home Country
Norway Norway
Quick question. Is it possible to have two different versions of MP installed?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
Replies
Views
I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have I missed something all this time? Is there a way of marking recordings as favourites, and an easy way to display them? Thank you
I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal Blu-ray menu player" and it works - slowly but it worked fine. As described, this suddenly stopped working after an update in the last few months. Yesterday, as a test, I deactivated this check box and it...
Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal...
Hello english forum! Since my question, which I asked weeks ago in the German-speaking forum, has not been answered until today, I...
Replies
Views
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom