Uitzending Gemist - no videos showing (1 Viewer)

rkooten

Portal Pro
August 3, 2008
Home Country
Since a couple of days there are no videos showing on Uitzending Gemist. Has there been a site change?

rkooten

Portal Pro
August 3, 2008
Home Country
Thanks, appreciate it.

Thanks to MP, Onlinevideos and your fantastic work I wouldn't actually be able to tell if the site has changed... I never visit it!! :p

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think it's working.

There may be some small issues regarding next page issues. Please report them if you've found one.
    One known issue is that there's always a next page, when there are no more videos. That one is hard to solve.
    Other issues could be that selecting nextpage gives the same results as the first or 2nd page, but I think I've fixed these everywhere

rkooten

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Awesome, works beautifully! I noticed the new categories so it must have been quite some effort to fix this. Cheers, much appreciated!

rkooten

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2008
    Home Country
    I'm afraid no videos are showing since a couple of days ago. I have updated OnlineVideos but this hasn't made a difference. :(

rkooten

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Awesome, thanks so much!

Streaming is working again, no time is displayed in the list of videos anymore though. It just refers to the day (eg "gisteren").

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Streaming is working again, no time is displayed in the list of videos anymore though. It just refers to the day (eg "gisteren").
    That all depends on what's present on the website

avee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2008
    I'm getting "connection is lost, cannot reopen" when trying to start videos by date or by show.

I also have two feature requests: An option to filter all the "shorts" without duration and thumbnail, they don't work on my setup anyway. And an option to fetch more than one page at once, I find myself always fetching at least three pages, particularly when browsing by date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have the same problem as you face now.
    MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have...
    The iPlayer link in Onlinevideos is only showing the last program in the series. For example 'The Traitors' only shows the final...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MP2 Stopped powering down DE
    Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the screenshot below. Failing that you should check in Windows "Power Options" itself that everything is as it should be.
    Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the...
    Hi, MP2 (V:2.41.1) has been working fine for ages. I have the PowerScheduler set to power off after 10min, but now it doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
    I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was just that the server needed a restart (even though there was no indication in Windows) - as soon as I started both clients (one reparied as above, one not) both started working right away. (I would have...
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was...
    Hi, I have a server/client PC (MP2.4) that seems still to be still working fine, but 2 other clients have suddenly stopped playing...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom