UitzendingGemist.nl plugin (1 Viewer)

Traverse

Portal Member
October 2, 2004
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
No, I cannot browse at all. I do not see any programs. I only see the 3 buttons on the left side...

I use MP 0.2.0.4 at the moment. Should this only work with the feature release?

Vulture

Portal Member
January 14, 2006
Nieuwendijk (NB)
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I found a problem with the plugin when switching from full screen video to the smaller window.
When switching to the small window (key X) the stream will restart playing from the beginning and sometimes the stream just stops.

I think this has to do with the fact that the plugin is restarted when pressing the X key.
I also think this has changed with the new MP version (0.2.1.0) because the old version of the plugin doesn't have the problem with MP version 0.2.0.4

any chance of fixing this?
I'm very anxious to know because I use this plugin as the base for my plugin (wwitv.com plugin).

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have modified the skin files to make the plugin look nice in Project Mayhem 3. They're in the downloads section together with the plugin (shortly), but you can also only download the pm3-skin files here, because that's the only thing I've changed.

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
When switching to the small window (key X) the stream will restart playing from the beginning and sometimes the stream just stops.

I think this has to do with the fact that the plugin is restarted when pressing the X key.
I also think this has changed with the new MP version (0.2.1.0) because the old version of the plugin doesn't have the problem with MP version 0.2.0.4

any chance of fixing this?
I'm very anxious to know because I use this plugin as the base for my plugin (wwitv.com plugin).

Ah, nice to meet you! I already knew that, because I also looked at the wwitv.com plugin. I guess when you press X, it shows the stream in the bottom-left corner of the menu, right? I use an AIW (X10) remote, and I guess that key X is the same as my 'stopwatch button'. I had the problem with Zipperzip's version, but the modification in version 0.2 has fixed that for me. The problem was that the way in which it switched to fullscreen was wrong. Do you still have the problem with this version?

Bram

Portal Pro
December 12, 2005
's-Hertogenbosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have modified the skin files to make the plugin look nice in Project Mayhem 3. They're in the downloads section together with the plugin (shortly), but you can also only download the pm3-skin files here, because that's the only thing I've changed.

You've read my mind. I've tried changing them to fit the PMIII skin (with backgrounds and all), but this wasn't as easy as with most of the skin files somehow, in the limited time I could try to do that (I'm a skinning noob and have a lot to do at the moment).

Thank you very much. I'll try to make it fit the PMIII skin perfectly so it can be included in the skin by default when I find the time.

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
After reading your post that it also worked in PM3, I decided to take a look at the PM3 skin myself, since the BlueTwo started to hurt my eyes :) And since I like it, I thought my plugin (and Zipperzip's of course) should look nice in it, too.

I don't know what the plugin looks like in 16:9, but if it doesn't look good, I encourage people to create some skin files for me (since I don't have the money yet for a 16:9 TV :))

Bram

Portal Pro
December 12, 2005
's-Hertogenbosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
There is no 16:9 version of PMIII, and using the 4:3 version on a widescreen TV doesn't look very good (I have a 4:3 CRT). I don't think a lot of people with 16:9 TV's are using PMIII.

nAffie

October 17, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Great, now the same thing voor Talpa uitzending gemist, and i don't have to use media center ever again.. ;)

(for MCE there also is a talpa uitzending gemist plugin)

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    I have made a MePo icon for this plugin. What should i call the .png so that the plugin loads it on the plugins page?

Traverse

Portal Member
    October 2, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for the plugin, it works very good with the feature release 0.2.1.0. The addition of RTLGemist is really great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom