[Approved] UK - Durris (1 Viewer)

funkstar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2005
    Home
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    We've just done through our digital switchover here in the North East of Scotland, so this should be the final tuning parameters for a good while :)

Attachments

• UK.Durris.xml
      800 bytes

AberDino

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2005
    Kincardineshire
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    funkstar, your file is incomplete, as it does not include the BBCB mux (HD) nor the NEW7 mux, so I've updated it.

I realise "Freeview HD" PC tuners are not available at this stage and that the NEW7 mux is currently empty, but that might well change before the summer of 2011. After that we'll need another update because the SDN, ArqA and ArqB muxes will move. See here for up-to-date Durris transmitter information.

Attachments

• UK.Durris.xml
      1 KB

funkstar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2005
    Home
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    I took this from the tuning log in the TVServer rather than looking it up, so I guess the BBCB mus wouldn't appear in that list as it is DVB-T2?

I did think this might happen as there was only 5 MUXs rather than 6.

I didn't know there was a 7th mux being introduced. This is good :)

AberDino

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2005
    Kincardineshire
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    I noticed the tuning parameters for the Durris transmitter were incorrect when I installed MP 1.2.1 (there were frequency changes on the 15th of June 2011). Attached updated file, hopefully somebody will be able to submit it to the MP team for inclusion.

Attachments

• UK.Durris.xml
      924 bytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.30.0 Channel 5 missing DE
    Glad I could have been of assistance.
    Glad I could have been of assistance.
    Is anyone else having a problem with Channel 5? Until recently it was fine but I have just discovered that I can no longer view...
    Replies
    Views
    There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have corrected the file and it is attached. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
    There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom