Update of the EPG grabber [Polish] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chlodny

Portal Pro
September 18, 2009
Silesia
Home Country
Poland Poland
Well, there's not more than ten active users from Poland. It wouldn't make sense, I guess:)

raphael

Portal Pro
March 24, 2005
Home Country
Poland Poland
hi
do You have working script for teleman?
i have something like below but sometimes description looks like - how remove it
Pogoda - TVP 1 - Wtorek, 30 Marca 2010 Godz. 20:10 : Program TV wg godzinProgram TV wg stacjiTeraz w TVBlog TVForum : Program TV» PogodaPogoda : 20:10 TVP 1wtorek, 30 marca 2010 : Stereo : Szczegółowe informacje na temat stanu pogody w najbliższych dniach. Powiadomienie SMS : - wyślij SMS o treści : KOD.P 3OGBM : na numer : 7036 : (opłata 0,50 zł + VAT) : Pogoda : możesz oglądać także...06:06 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda06:37 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda07:05 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda07:36 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda08:06 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda08:35 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda08:55 Pon 29 Mar, TVP 2 Pogoda09:07 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda09:40 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda10:05 Pon 29 Mar, TVP 2 Pogoda10:06 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda10:41 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda11:25 Pon 29 Mar, TVP I

name=TVP1
url=http://www.teleman.pl/station.html?id=1&day=[relseq=0,1,2,3,4,5,6]
extractelement=from=title,to=subtitle,position=1,start=[:]
start=1
title=2
category=3

chlodny

Portal Pro
September 18, 2009
Silesia
Home Country
Poland Poland
hi
do You have working script for teleman?
i have something like below but sometimes description looks like - how remove it
Pogoda - TVP 1 - Wtorek, 30 Marca 2010 Godz. 20:10 : Program TV wg godzinProgram TV wg stacjiTeraz w TVBlog TVForum : Program TV» PogodaPogoda : 20:10 TVP 1wtorek, 30 marca 2010 : Stereo : Szczegółowe informacje na temat stanu pogody w najbliższych dniach. Powiadomienie SMS : - wyślij SMS o treści : KOD.P 3OGBM : na numer : 7036 : (opłata 0,50 zł + VAT) : Pogoda : możesz oglądać także...06:06 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda06:37 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda07:05 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda07:36 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda08:06 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda08:35 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda08:55 Pon 29 Mar, TVP 2 Pogoda09:07 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda09:40 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda10:05 Pon 29 Mar, TVP 2 Pogoda10:06 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda10:41 Pon 29 Mar, TVP Info Pogoda11:25 Pon 29 Mar, TVP I

name=TVP1
url=http://www.teleman.pl/station.html?id=1&day=[relseq=0,1,2,3,4,5,6]
extractelement=from=title,to=subtitle,position=1,start=[:]
start=1
title=2
category=3

It's a TVxb code. Why don't you use my grabber or ask someone who supports that program?

raphael

Portal Pro
March 24, 2005
Home Country
Poland Poland
Because webepg works with MP client and tvxb I can start at MP Server and import with xmltx plugin . I download it during night when MP client sleeps but server doesn’t.

mbork

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2008
    Perth
    Home Country
    Hi chlodny,
    is your grabbers still working? I'm interested in TV Polonia, Polsat2 and ITVN (maybe Polskie Radio Pr.1), that's what we getting here. I just intalled MP 1.1.1 and still lerning about it.
    Greetings,
    michal

chlodny

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2009
    Silesia
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi chlodny,
    is your grabbers still working? I'm interested in TV Polonia, Polsat2 and ITVN (maybe Polskie Radio Pr.1), that's what we getting here. I just intalled MP 1.1.1 and still lerning about it.
    Greetings,
    michal

Yes, it works and I've been using it since I made it and started this thread. Just use the descriptions.teleman.pl - I never had any problems with it. Unforunately the site which provides the information supports only TV channels so someone would have to make a special grabber for that. Once I tried to make one but no success. The problem is that there's no site which would provide polish radio stations listings.

mbork

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2008
    Perth
    Home Country
    Thanks chlodny,
    that's great, I will give it a go. The radio is not that important, so that's not a big deal.
    Great work you've done for us :)

michal

mbork

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2008
    Perth
    Home Country
    Hi chlodny,

I did import and it went well :)
    I've two problems thou:

1:
    The EPG is not in sync with actual transmission, I belive it has to do with Timezone (which is +8 in my area). I can't find anywhere where I can correct/setup correct timezone?

2:
    The iTVN can't be found in the sites availible for scanning. I've found the site with iTVN listing TVN
    but that might require some changes in your grabber. Is there any chance you can have a look at this? It would be really grat.

Thanks,
    michal

chlodny

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2009
    Silesia
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    1:
    The EPG is not in sync with actual transmission, I belive it has to do with Timezone (which is +8 in my area). I can't find anywhere where I can correct/setup correct timezone?

2:
    The iTVN can't be found in the sites availible for scanning. I've found the site with iTVN listing TVN
    but that might require some changes in your grabber. Is there any chance you can have a look at this? It would be really grat.

Well, there can be a workaround. Check the XMLTV plugin for the TV Server. You can apply time compensation there, make a TV listing file and import it to WebEPG plugin. It's not much work so you should have no problem with that.
    The other thing is much more complicated. TVN International isn't available in Poland. The grabber I made gets information from here: Program TV ? Sprawd? co Dzi? w Programie TV As you can see the site provides schedule just for stations available here and unfortunately I can't do anything about that...

mbork

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2008
    Perth
    Home Country
    Hi hlodny,

I did spend a lot of time on that but nothing worked for me :(
    I'm not sure how to proceed with that, when I export from within xmltv plugin I got dialog to save the file but with no name and extention for it.
    I did save the file on HDD under random name just to have a look what is inside, not much just the channel list. I'm really lost on that one (I'm pretty new to MP). So if you can tell me where it should go and under what name, that would be great.

As to the other mather, it looks like new grabber is needed just for iTVN... probably never gonna happen. Oh wel, l I just need to live with this.

Thank you for your assistance,
    michal

1:

2:

Well, there can be a workaround. Check the XMLTV plugin for the TV Server. You can apply time compensation there, make a TV listing file and import it to WebEPG plugin. It's not much work so you should have no problem with that.
    The other thing is much more complicated. TVN International isn't available in Poland. The grabber I made gets information from here: Program TV ? Sprawd? co Dzi? w Programie TV As you can see the site provides schedule just for stations available here and unfortunately I can't do anything about that...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom