[Updated 14 Jul!] MPExtended Service 0.5.4 (1 Viewer)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Well... you don't have to be a prick about it!!!

Oh wait....

... you're Dutch.

:ROFLMAO: ;)

mike9677

Portal Pro
    January 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The stop button in jwPlayer unfortunately isn't wired up yet. As @Dragy said, if you leave the page it should stop the stream.

What do you mean "leave the page". Switch to movies or close the hole page or something else. The problem is, when i want to change to another tv-channel, the tv-card is still busy. example: i turn on tv-channel 1, then channel 2 ans so on. Maybe on channel 4 it's not possible to view this channel. THen i have to stop the streams manually (see picture above).

mike

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Leave the Page = leave the page playing video (from the way I understand it)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    What do you mean "leave the page". Switch to movies or close the hole page or something else. The problem is, when i want to change to another tv-channel, the tv-card is still busy. example: i turn on tv-channel 1, then channel 2 ans so on. Maybe on channel 4 it's not possible to view this channel. THen i have to stop the streams manually (see picture above).

mike
    With "leave the page", I meant to go to another WebMP page (i.e. go to the homepage, or movies, or something else). If that doesn't work, it'd be useful if you could upload your logs here.

mike9677

Portal Pro
    January 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, i will soon upload my logs (as far as i can)
    another question: what about a button within WebMP tu update movies and tv-series ?

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Mike, background importing is being worked on as we speak. But it will be a feature of 0.6 so it is a few months away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom