[Updated 14 Jul!] MPExtended Service 0.5.4 (3 Viewers)

Cam

Portal Pro
February 28, 2012
Georgia
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Country flag
Question about using another computer for MPExtended Service:
I have a computer dedicated to the tv server it has the Ceton Tuners in it, when MPExtended Service is loaded on this computer it tends to lockup the tuners.

Is it possible to have another computer with tv server and MPExtended Service and share or stream from the tv server computer?
I have attempted but failed so far, all other function like playing series, movies, music work fine. I even get the EPG guide from the second computer, but time you hit stream it says stream failed. On the second computer in the tv server it show he tuners but they are unknown, attached a picture

Attachments

• Tv Server 2nd computer.jpg
    Tv Server 2nd computer.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 193

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Country flag
    I have Ceton InfiniTV4 tuners and MP-Extended on the same PC and it works great. But yes you can assign other IPs as servers for MP-Extended. But maybe posting some logs will help us figure out why it is not working for you.

Cam

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2012
    Georgia
    Home Country
    Country flag
    Thanks for the response!
    The logs are gone, I have reinstalled since then and did not install MP-Extended.
    I can reinstall and it will take awhile before it acts up. But in the mean time, how can assign other IPs as servers.
    and will it affect the setup I have now?

Thanks

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Country flag
    Could be. Seriously tho... I am not inclined to sit here and keep guessing at what the problem is. Share your logs!!!!!!!

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Country flag
    Yes, those are the wrong ones.... ty for trying, but here is what you need to do.

Mp-Extended Configuration > Troubleshooting > Export Logs and Configuration > Paste the zip file here.

Users who are viewing this thread