[Updated 27 Mar!] MPExtended Service 0.4.3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: MPExtended Service 0.4

Here the logs. I hope all the logs are in this package because the Programm crashed every time after saving the Logs.

nip.nyborg

Portal Pro
January 12, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Re: MPExtended Service 0.4

Thanks Oxan

It seems to work great.
But I had to open port 4322 manualy in the firewall (win7) to get it to work with aMPdroid.

Keep up the good work.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: MPExtended Service 0.4

Hmm, the installer is supposed to open the ports automatically but apparantly that doesn't work. I'll take a look.

Here the logs. I hope all the logs are in this package because the Programm crashed every time after saving the Logs.
    Do you mean that the configuration program crashes each time when you export the logs on the troubleshooting tab?
    EDIT: nevermind, already found the bug.

lar282

Portal Pro
    July 11, 2004

Hi
    So wich version of tvserver and mp must I have to make this work? Latest 1.2?

Regards
    Lasse

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi
    So wich version of tvserver and mp must I have to make this work? Latest 1.2?

Regards
    Lasse
    1.2.0 or newer.

Fonzo

December 26, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I installed MPExtended Service to use it with aMPdroid 1.0. and managed to get remote working (Wifiremote plugin related) but the service of the server is now stopped and doesn't restart. I can manually start it in services.msc but not in the Configurator. In all cases the service is stopped in task manager. I upgraded MP from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 yesterday and it worked prior to this. Not sure if it's something related. Logs are attached.

rich76

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hi all,
    Thanks for a great plugin but unfortantly i am having problems trying to use it.
    I am using a svn which is compiled to use the dvbs scanner made by dj blu, The svn im using is 1.2.1.28264 and not sure if thats what is causing the problems as when tested with 1.2.2 stable on a different pc it work fine.
    The problem i get is that the service starts but stops straight away weather i try starting it in services.msc or via your plugin.
    I have attached the logs but if you need other logs let me know which 1's you would like added.
    I appreiate it might be related to the svn im using but any pointers you can help me with would be appreiated.

Thanks in Advance

Rich :D

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I installed MPExtended Service to use it with aMPdroid 1.0. and managed to get remote working (Wifiremote plugin related) but the service of the server is now stopped and doesn't restart. I can manually start it in services.msc but not in the Configurator. In all cases the service is stopped in task manager. I upgraded MP from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 yesterday and it worked prior to this. Not sure if it's something related. Logs are attached.
    Thanks, fixed for next release.

Hi all,
    Thanks for a great plugin but unfortantly i am having problems trying to use it.
    I am using a svn which is compiled to use the dvbs scanner made by dj blu, The svn im using is 1.2.1.28264 and not sure if thats what is causing the problems as when tested with 1.2.2 stable on a different pc it work fine.
    The problem i get is that the service starts but stops straight away weather i try starting it in services.msc or via your plugin.
    I have attached the logs but if you need other logs let me know which 1's you would like added.
    I appreiate it might be related to the svn im using but any pointers you can help me with would be appreiated.
    Hmm, that's interesting: it crashes right after starting the service but it doesn't give any exception details on why it crashed. Can you check if there's more information related to these crashes in the event viewer? The SVN you are using shouldn't have any impact on MPExtended.

rich76

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Thanks for the quick reply,
    I just looked in event viewer and all it tells me in there is that "mpextended service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3 times" it also says its a service control manager and event ID 7034.

The 2nd PC (which is just a client) I tested it on had all the same plugins as the server pc and caused the same issue originally but since doing a fresh reinstall and install of the svn your plugin now works on the 2nd pc so maybe its another plugin conflicting?

I will have to reinstall all my plugins on the 2nd pc again now so I will keep checking as I install them to see if or when it stops your plugin working.

Thanks again

Rich

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom