[Updated 27 Mar!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.4.3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: [Updated 30 Dec!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.4.1

after upgraded to 0.42 i get this issue.

after using or ampdroid or the webpages to watch tv, one of the two tuners goes mad and always says "no signal" and the other one still working ok.

I need to restart the tvserver (the entire pc , restart tvservice isn't enought) to get back both tuners working....... until i tune a channel from webmediaportal.
    I can't imagine this being caused by MPExtended.

me neither..but it started from i upgraded to 0.42 and stopping webmediaportal services seems to avoid the issue......

may i ask how do Mpextended tune channels and interact with tv server ? like the client tv plugin ? or in a different way ?

thank you

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm not really sure how the MP client does it as its code seems like an incomprehensible mess to me, but I'm pretty sure there is only one way to do it. Also, there hasn't changed anything in the way we start a timeshifting between 0.4.1 (or 0.4.0) and 0.4.2...

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hear that makes me sad...... i love the webmediaportal and ampdroid and at the moment i can't activate services on my tvserver (unless i loose one of my tuners). Could it be related to a multiseat environment ?
    With services stopped i haven't any tuner hanged in the last 48......

anyway thank you for your help, i'll try to go deep in testing the next weekend.

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: AW: Re: [Updated 24 Jan!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.4.2

I really can't reproduce this... do you mind sending me your MusicDatabaseV12.db3 file by PM?

Experiencing the same error:

Code:
    orry, an error occurred while processing your request.

WebMediaPortal version 0.4.2 (build 0.4.2.0).
        Request: http://semi-net.homeserver.com:8080/MusicLibrary/Play?track=14171

Fehler beim Lesen aus der Pipe: Die Pipe wurde beendet. (109, 0x6d).

Server stack trace: 
       bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.StreamConnection.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, TimeSpan timeout)
       bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.SessionConnectionReader.Receive(TimeSpan timeout)
       bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.SynchronizedMessageSource.Receive(TimeSpan timeout)
       bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.FramingDuplexSessionChannel.Receive(TimeSpan timeout)
       bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.FramingDuplexSessionChannel.TryReceive(TimeSpan timeout, Message& message)
       bei System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DuplexChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
       bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
       bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
       bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
       bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
       bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
       bei MPExtended.Services.MediaAccessService.Interfaces.IMediaAccessService.GetMusicTrackDetailedById(Nullable`1 provider, String id)
       bei MPExtended.Applications.WebMediaPortal.Controllers.MusicLibraryController.Play(String track)
       bei lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
       bei System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
       bei System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
       bei System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__12()
       bei System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
       bei System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
       bei System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)

Fehler bei Lesevorgang, siehe interne Ausnahme.

bei System.Net.Security.NegotiateStream.ProcessRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
       bei System.Net.Security.NegotiateStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.StreamConnection.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, TimeSpan timeout)

bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.PipeConnection.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, TimeSpan timeout)
       bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ConnectionStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       bei System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadPacket(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
       bei System.Net.Security.NegotiateStream.StartFrameHeader(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
       bei System.Net.Security.NegotiateStream.StartReading(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
       bei System.Net.Security.NegotiateStream.ProcessRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.PipeConnection.FinishSyncRead(Boolean traceExceptionsAsErrors)
       bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.PipeConnection.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, TimeSpan timeout)

Please tell me if you still need any DB files to have a look at this issue.
    (This is happening on my WHS2011/MSSQL/IIS installation.)

hegu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    You've to change it in C:\ProgramData\MPExtended\WebMediaPortalHosting.xml; the file in DefaultConfig is only the default file that gets copied to ProgramData during installation (I've added this to the FAQ now too).

I changed the port because my router can not forward 8080. Now I can log on from internet but it shows only a blank page after login. It's the same if I log on from the LAN. It worked before. Do I need to change anything else?

Attachments

• WebMediaPortal.jpg
      WebMediaPortal.jpg
      28.3 KB

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    You've to change it in C:\ProgramData\MPExtended\WebMediaPortalHosting.xml; the file in DefaultConfig is only the default file that gets copied to ProgramData during installation (I've added this to the FAQ now too).

I changed the port because my router can not forward 8080. Now I can log on from internet but it shows only a blank page after login. It's the same if I log on from the LAN. It worked before. Do I need to change anything else?

I got the same problem without changing anything... One day I just got this screen myself?!?
    I checked the log in MPExtended, but I could not see anything strange there...

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Already fixed for 0.4.3.

I got the same problem without changing anything... One day I just got this screen myself?!?
    That screen means that it can't connect to the services. If you upload your logs I could take a look why it doesn't work. Sometimes logging out and logging in again solves it.

hegu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Already fixed for 0.4.3.

That screen means that it can't connect to the services. If you upload your logs I could take a look why it doesn't work. Sometimes logging out and logging in again solves it.

Logging out and in did not solve it. Not even restarting pc.
    Here are my log files...

hegu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Already fixed for 0.4.3.

Here are my log files...

Problem solved. I had not upgraded MPExtended Service 0.4.2. Now it works :D:sorry::oops:

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Already fixed for 0.4.3.

Here are my log files...

Problem solved. I had not upgraded MPExtended Service 0.4.2. Now it works :D:sorry::oops:

Me to... :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom