Updated AIW card support (1 Viewer)

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    It is not so much the support within MP it IS whether the ATI drivers are either the T200 or WDM-NSP for the theatre 200 chipset on your card.

Also the ATI MCE encoder muct be instaled.

krutknut

Portal Member
    March 16, 2007
    I see... the T200 or the WDM-NSP... No. Actually, I could use some help there. What are these things and what do I do with them? The TV works with ati tv, and with Got All Media, so it's not completely broken.
    The ATI MCE encoder... again... where do I check that?
    I like the interface of the Mediaportal. If I just could get the tv running as well...

krutknut

Portal Member
    March 16, 2007
    Apparently, I also have an MCE Encoder. But there is no settings page where I could possibly use it. So there seems to be nothing seriously wrong with my system... or is there?

dave1215

Portal Member
    March 20, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am having an issue with my AIW 2006 card. I have all the current drivers installed, but I keep getting the Error: "Unable to create graph for this device" Any help would be greatly appreciated

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    From an initial look of your logs.

It looks like the graph construct fails becaus the ATI MCE Encoders aren't installed.

RogueLegend

Portal Member
    March 12, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The encoder filters aren't required for the channel tuning, but MP will not work without them.

Try completing the initial setup, bypass the tv setup, and then when completed run the full config and try the set up from within there.

Ok, so I ran through the initial setup and bypassed the TV setup. When I go into the tv setup, I see several options for Audio/Video Codecs, including several options from ATI/Cyberlink, which indicates to me that the drivers are installed and functioning. However, when i go into the "Capture Cards" Section and try to edit, I still get the same "Unable to create graph for this device!!"

I don't know what you mean when you say "try the setup from within there." Is there something specific I am supposed to do/change? Should I try removing then re-adding the capture card? I'm hoping you can give me a few specific suggestions.

I have rechecked everything else at least five times or more at this point. I'm still hoping you can render some assistance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom