[Approved] Updated Swedish language file (MePo 1.2.1) (1 Viewer)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    See attached file.

Emph

Attachments

• strings_sv.xml
      97.4 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Added the following strings to strings_sv.xml (translated):

Code:
    1222 : Groups
    1223 : Existing Playlist Detected
    1224 : Do you want to clear the current playlist?
    1225 : Queue item
    1226 : Queue all items
    1240 : Lock content
    1241 : Unlock content
    1900 : Outdated Skin
    1901 : Your currently selected skin ({0}) is outdated. This could cause problems while using MediaPortal. For this reason MediaPortal has temporarily switched to the default skin. If however you would like to try using the outdated skin, press the 'Ignore and try' button, but remember: Do NOT file a bug report using this skin!
    (to dismiss this warning either wait until it closes automatically or press Back/ESC on you remote)
    1902 : Do not show this message again
    1903 : Ignore and try ({0})...
    1910 : Incompatible plugins
    1911 : The following plugins are incompatible with this version of MediaPortal and were automatically disabled:
    1912 : Continue|Continue ({0})...|Continue ({0})...
    200092 : Forced Only
    200093 : Disc mount time out reached!
    200094 : Keep trying for further 60 seconds?

Emph

Attachments

• strings_sv.xml
      97.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
    I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
    Replies
    Views
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
    Replies
    Views
    That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black bars to MediaPortal when playing videos that didn't conform to a strict 16:9 ratio, I suppose. Thanks to everyone for the patience and help, I can finally enjoy videos fully.
    That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black...
    I'm running MePo in 1080p to my 4K TV (because my Intel NUC HTPC ain't powerful enough to run in 4K) and for some videos, I see...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines ) maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library, but it's long work for me, and to be honest i doesn't have motivation. if finally worked for you , i'm glad. personnaly, i know on BD drive i have, was a mess to work because of the BD disc driver was not...
    Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines ) maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library...
    I'm trying to play the Blu-ray Doctor Who - Flux and both disk 1 and disk 2 simply freeze MePo 1.30. I waited about 4- minutes...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom