VERKOCHT: Quad Sattelite TV tuner DigitalDevices DuoFlex S2 (1 Viewer)

Skollie

Portal Member
December 3, 2011
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
http://link.marktplaats.nl/705806652

http://shop.digital-devices.de/epages/62357162.sf/en_GB/?ViewObjectID=31468272

$T2eC16V,!zQE9s3ssVp!BSBhI!JZ!Q~~60_85.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJFcFHoMdKR3(BSBhIRiO3!~~60_85.JPG

Skollie

Portal Member
December 3, 2011
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Uhm.. ja .... eigenlijk wel... was al bijna vergeten dat ik'm had. Maar nog steeds te koop, nieuw in doos, nooit gebruikt (had verkeerde type besteld)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I'm now using the Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A. I had 2 blue screens when recording + network load (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with NSIS und tcpip.sys in stacktrace) but that seamed related to my network card: after installing the driver from the mainboard website, it runs stable. I'm still surprised that the power delivered by the PCIe...
I'm now using the Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A. I had 2 blue screens when recording + network load (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with NSIS...
Hello I'm searching a PCIe DVB-S2 tv card. In 2018/2019, I already tried three cards: TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCIe Dual 2x interne...
Replies
Views
I am in Perth Australia and this works perfectly for me (and has done for 10 years). See images 1 and 2. Note, you only need to grab any one channel on each of the channel groups. ABC,7,9,10,SBS and for me WestTV. I do use MP1 but this will work for MP2.
I am in Perth Australia and this works perfectly for me (and has done for 10 years). See images 1 and 2. Note, you only need to...
Hi, I'm a bit confused with doing the initial scan for channels; (I'm coming from Windows Media Center if that helps provide some...
Replies
Views
@badboyxx , any feedback about your issue?
@badboyxx , any feedback about your issue?
Hello, I've give MP2 (version 2.2) another try and wanted to test it simultaneous with MP1. I have installed it as a single seat...
Replies
Views
Haaaaaaa, OK, so I DID do something really dumb :-) Many thanks for helping out the local idiot Jasmeet_181 :-) All working perfectly now. Cheers, Rainman.
Haaaaaaa, OK, so I DID do something really dumb :-) Many thanks for helping out the local idiot Jasmeet_181 :-) All working...
Hi, Here’s one I haven’t struck before? Just re-built my system. Windows 10. All working fine. Brand new TBS6205 DVB Quad Tuner...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I'll wait and see what DD has to say.
Thanks, I'll wait and see what DD has to say.
After several years of abstinence, I have added some premium channels to my cable TV subscription and have plugged my CI/CAM module...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom