Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Installed MP 1.0
Installed MP latest SVN.
Installed ASIO Music player.
Starting MP configuration -> Plugins

Getting error "Failed to locate assembly 'Bass.Net', Version=2.3.1.2, Culture=Neutral, blablabla etc"

Didn't configure anything else (was going to install everything first). Only thing I installed before this was latest Moving Pictures.

This plugin is currently incompatible wie latest SVN releases as BASS engine was updated to 2.4 whereas the plugin uses 2.3. You can use the plugin with MP 1.0 final however. Symphy is currently working on a release based on BASS 2.4 which wil work with upcoming MP 1.0.1 and I guess it is not that far away ;)

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This plugin is currently incompatible wie latest SVN releases as BASS engine was updated to 2.4 whereas the plugin uses 2.3. You can use the plugin with MP 1.0 final however. Symphy is currently working on a release based on BASS 2.4 which wil work with upcoming MP 1.0.1 and I guess it is not that far away ;)

Exactly, coming this weekend :)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I asume this last 0.2.0.2 update is not intended for last 1.0.1 SVN versions... is it?

I've tested it with SVN 21813, and I get same error entering plugins section of MediaPortal config (BASS version missmatch).

bye!

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I asume this last 0.2.0.2 update is not intended for last 1.0.1 SVN versions... is it?

I've tested it with SVN 21813, and I get same error entering plugins section of MediaPortal config (BASS version missmatch).

bye!

Works here.

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    With SVN 21813? I don't understand... :(

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    No way... Reinstall 1.0 + SVN 21813, and redownload and reinstall last PureAudio0202.mpi... Error entering plugins section inside MP config. :( (and also trying to configure plugin after install (Exception in plugin loading :{0} ))

grubi, are you sure it's working with this SVN?

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No way... Reinstall 1.0 + SVN 21813, and redownload and reinstall last PureAudio0202.mpi... Error entering plugins section inside MP config. :( (and also trying to configure plugin after install (Exception in plugin loading :{0} ))

@grubi, are you sure it's working with this SVN?

That's what I'm currently using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom