Version 0.2.9.0 for MediaPortal 1.25 (1 Viewer)

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It;s there, finally :)

The update URL has changed and re-submitted, so not sure when it will start to show up in the extension manager. For now you can use the attachment.

Attachments

• PureAudio_0.2.9.0.mpe1
      109.6 KB

LennyW

Portal Pro
    July 19, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I would like to give PureAudio another try and I have a problem. I have updated to MP 1.25 and the plugin installed just fine. But if I try to play a mp3, the audio does not start, track time is not running (HDMI, same as standard for MP or windows). When I change the output device to optical, it seems that the file is being played (track time starts to run), but obviously no sound because it is not connected. As soon as I deactivate the plugin, music plays with the MP player (WASAPI).
    I assume this is just a setting problem somewhere MP or windows, but I do not know what to change.
    Can anybody give me a clue?

franat

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2012
    Almería
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    My experience has been revealing. I have been years with serious problems with the sound in the media portal without being able to find out the reason for these problems, the fact is that without any apparent cause it chops and for the audio of any file it takes a couple of seconds to then continue normally and stop again few minutes later. Without much hope I installed the plugin a few days ago and, oh surprise, the sound has not skipped or cut off again. The configuration is simple, you just have to be careful that it matches in the music section (internal, bass, asio or wasapi), with the one used in the plugin. In my case Wasapi in both. With this I came to the conclusion a long time ago that the fault, in my case, is undoubtedly in the internal mediaportal player, which I think is incapable of assuming the time buffer and that is why it cuts and restarts the sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the tv server startup being erratic. Approx 50% of the time on PC reboot from scratch the tv server process was showing "starting" but would never start and consequently neither would MP or MP Server Config...
    Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
    Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom