Viaplay for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark (1 Viewer)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    i can see hbo in the config
    As in "it's in my sites list"? Or "it's in the global list of available sites"? If the latter you have to add it to your sites.
    Have you done a site update, automatic or manual? Not sure, do an manual update from manage sites.

Still doesn't work:
    Make sure the version of the OnlineVideos.Sites.ministerk.dll is at least 2.0.0.3654 (right click on file and view properties)
    Open the OnlineVideosSites.xml located in the Mediaportal configuration directory, search for "HBO Nordic - Dansk" and change the enabled attribute to true.

If you don't see "HBO Nordic - Dansk" in the OnlineVideosSites.xml add this snippet:
    XML:
    <Site name="HBO Nordic - Dansk" util="HboNordicWeb" agecheck="false" enabled="true" lang="da" player="Browser">
        <Description>HBO Nordic - The Home of Series</Description>
    </Site>

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Ahh the problem was in OnlineVideosSites.xml, Enabling that to true did it ..... But i get the black screen :-( .... I've tried following the instruction, uninstalling and reinstalling , and clean the cashe.... Did this a couple of times, to make sure, but still get the black screen...

But I saw this in the log files???
    Code:
    [2015-05-02 11:44:24,301] [Error  ] [54       ] [ERROR] - [OnlineVideos] log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property [encoding] to set object on [log4net.Appender.ConsoleAppender]
    log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property [lockingModel] to set object on [log4net.Layout.PatternLayout]
    log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property [encoding] to set object on [log4net.Appender.BufferingForwardingAppender]
    log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property [lockingModel] to set object on [log4net.Appender.BufferingForwardingAppender]

Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    But I saw this in the log files???
    Should not be related
    But i get the black screen :-( .... I've tried following the instruction, uninstalling and reinstalling , and clean the cashe.... Did this a couple of times, to make sure, but still get the black screen...
    :(
    Try this:
    • Make sure IE is your default browser (maybe not necessary, but lets not assume anything...)
    • Open (file) explorer and enter %appdata%\Adobe in address bar.
      • In this directory delete the Flash Player dir.
    • Then go to the %appdata%\Macromedia directory
      • And delete the Flash Player dir.
    • After this goto https://www.adobe.com/go/getflash in IE, no other tab open.
      • Click the install button.
      • Run the installer
      • Close the browser when asked to.
      • Let the installer run until it's done.
      • It should open the IE browser again, immediately empty cache and cookies and close the browser.
    • Try HBO Nordic in MP.

This have solved the problems for me, several times while developing, but I don't know if its applicable on Win 8+ and on all Win 7 systems.

Keeping fingers crossed.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sorry @Ministerk it dident do the trick :( I kept my fingers crossed and all .....
    To bad (n). I've had lots of problems with this, and I cannot understand why. For me it works, at the moment, on both my machines.

One last thing: go to Control Panel\System and Security and open the flash player settings and click Local Storage Settings button and allow static.hbonordic.com to use local storage. This should automatically be added by the HBO player, but you could try to add it yourself.

Edit: made a (y) instead of (n)...

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Oh, one more thing I tried when having problems, and kinda solved it for me (although I don't know what step that solved it...)
    • Clean uninstall
    • install older version Flash Player 17.0.0.134 run the fp_17.0.0.134_archive\17_0_r0_134\flashplayer17_0r0_134_winax.exe file
    • Clear cache and cookies.
    • Play in MP -> fail
    • Repeat the thing in #73
    This is what I did when I first did get it to work on one of my machines, and I had the newest version installed before trying all this.

Everything seems a little unstable though...

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Oh, one more thing I tried when having problems, and kinda solved it for me (although I don't know what step that solved it...)
    • Clean uninstall
    • install older version Flash Player 17.0.0.134 run the fp_17.0.0.134_archive\17_0_r0_134\flashplayer17_0r0_134_winax.exe file
    • Clear cache and cookies.
    • Play in MP -> fail
    • Repeat the thing in #73
    This is what I did when I first did get it to work on one of my machines, and I had the newest version installed before trying all this.

Everything seems a little unstable though...
    It was a try but unfortunately it didn't do it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom