Viaplay for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark (2 Viewers)

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    First: @zekaja have you had the time to update to 1.7 + 1.8.1? Does Viaplay work OK?

Second: I have added HBO Nordic for the Nordic countries (duh...). See first post
    I'm yet to update, cause of some other plugins, so haven´t tried it out yet. Does it work for you?

mabdk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 29, 2011
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Ministerk,

This is brilliant. I do how ever have a problem. when i click to play a show or film it tells me to login, but i can't find anywhere to login.
    viaplay.dk user.

Any chance you will add Netflix here also :)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Ministerk,

This is brilliant. I do how ever have a problem. when i click to play a show or film it tells me to login, but i can't find anywhere to login.
    viaplay.dk user.

You enter your credentials in the context menu in the site listing. Press F9 or i on your remote, this opens the context menu for the currently selected site.

Netflix, check the new Netflix wrapper plugin.

mabdk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 29, 2011
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Ministerk,

viaplay.dk user.

You enter your credentials in the context menu in the site listing. Press F9 or i on your remote, this opens the context menu for the currently selected site.

Netflix, check the new Netflix wrapper plugin.

DUH - was trying after I entered viaplay site - got it thank you

KKruse

May 26, 2014
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi there.

I have installed this plugin and everything seems to work except one thing:
    When I starts any video stream, it correctly enters viaplay.dk site, chooses the video object and prompts for username and password. This is filled in automatically and executed. However it reprompts for cridentials and it does not autofill and executes this? I am 100% sure that the entered cridentials is correct.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi there.

I have installed this plugin and everything seems to work except one thing:
    When I starts any video stream, it correctly enters viaplay.dk site, chooses the video object and prompts for username and password. This is filled in automatically and executed. However it reprompts for cridentials and it does not autofill and executes this? I am 100% sure that the entered cridentials is correct.
    There might be a trailing space or something in your email or password. That has happened to me on other sites.

If you try to setup Viaplay in the Mediaportal configuration tool (plugins -> online videos), instead of inside Mediaportal, this kind of error are easier to spot.
    https://code.google.com/p/mp-onlinevideos2/wiki/Introduction#Configuration , see the Sites paragraph.

Hope this helps.

Another thing, if you go to viaplay.dk with internet explorer on the same machine, can you log in then? Copy and paste the credentials from the configuration tool.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hmm, when I think of it your credentials is correct otherwise you should get an error message when entering Viaplay.dk site in OnlineVideos.
    Try to log in in Internet Explorer on the same computer and see if it works then try again in MP.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @KKruse I cannot repeat your problem with viaplay.se, do you still got problems?
    I've updated the site to be less aggressive when it comes to try to start videos, update your sites and try again.
    If that does not help what you could try is to empty the Internet Explorer cache, and try to play again.
    Does your password contain some strange characters maybe? Temporarily change it to something with just a-z, A-Z and 0-9.

Please report all progress, good or bad.

@zekaja @mabdk you both use viaplay.dk, do you have any problems?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom