Viaplay for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark (2 Viewers)

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Upgrading to MP 1.12. Pre, apperantly broke my good luck charm with HBO and new Flash... So i'm back to having black screen again...

Tried repeating the #73 ... But with no luck. So have to wait for a new flash version, or to see if the kodi guys find a workaround..

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Upgrading to MP 1.12. Pre, apperantly broke my good luck charm with HBO and new Flash... So i'm back to having black screen again...

Tried repeating the #73 ... But with no luck. So have to wait for a new flash version, or to see if the kodi guys find a workaround..
    :(
    This problem should not be unsolvable, but right now I don't know how to approach and solve the problem.

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

:(
    This problem should not be unsolvable, but right now I don't know how to approach and solve the problem.
    Will Wait and se if the solution don´t just turn up somehow ...:)

viktow

March 5, 2016
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi!
    Is the plug-in still functional?
    If not, is there an alternative ?
    It's the Viaplay-function I'm after....

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi!
    Is the plug-in still functional?
    If not, is there an alternative ?
    It's the Viaplay-function I'm after....
    Viaplay works like a charm.
    When you configure it please be sure to enable the "internal player" (the browser player works ok, but internal so much better).

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've had the chance to get HBO Nordic for free a couple of month so I tried to get the playback working ok (i.e. try not to get the black screen problem) but no progress. I have marked the sites as broken and will no longer support them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom