video 3D (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Ok maybe internal bluray is the cause. Maybe worth try without internal. I already seen this before and can be some codec settings too. Now I prefer rip my bluray into remux mkv.[emoji12] Will try to test some std blu-ray and bdj one too. Tapatalk
Ok maybe internal bluray is the cause. Maybe worth try without internal. I already seen this before and can be some codec settings...
Hi family! @Sebastiii Short time a go I have start to experience 3D MVC problems. Ill Update this post with my findings, but for...
Replies
Views
Glückwunsch zum Erfolg, auch wenn der Weg mehr als steinig war und ich Niemandem Vergleichbares wünsche.
Glückwunsch zum Erfolg, auch wenn der Weg mehr als steinig war und ich Niemandem Vergleichbares wünsche.
Vorbemerkung: UPH-Zitate stammen von deren Webpräsenz, die Zitate von Cyberlink und Intel sind ebenfalls von deren Webpräsenz...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 No video DE
And if you Record you can see the video on the used player? On my Server i also have no video, but the reason for this is, that my Server have no Monitor/TV connected. I only configure it via AnyDesk Remote Control. But a recorded channel have a video when i play it with VLC Player. If i connect a monitor via HDMI then i have a...
And if you Record you can see the video on the used player? On my Server i also have no video, but the reason for this is, that my...
I have used MP for years. Recently I used MP2 v 2.2.3 without any problem. After install MP v 2.3 I have no video on TV. I have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom