1) No, I was just using the remote in full screen mode.(1) Are you trying to use a mouse on other parts of the desktop when MP is windowed?
(2) Are you trying to use a mouse within MP itself?
(3) Is EventGhost still active (it may interfere with AutoHotKey)?
(4) What action are you expecting the INFO button to perform?
2) No, my goal is remote only.
3) No, it has been uninstalled.
4) I was pressing the info button while in the TV guide expecting a menu to display where I could choose to record the show. This did not happen. Also, when in Recorded TV and with a recorded show selected, I pressed the info button expecting to get a menu where I could delete the recording. This did not happen.
I had to edit part of the AHK script to use the "Program Files (x86)" path for both 32bit and 64bit because the script was choosing the wrong one. I'm on Windows 10 64bit (Minix NGC-1). I wonder if other parts of your AHK script aren't working properly on this OS. Have you used this on Windows 10 yet?
Stephane, which Inteset remote are you using?