Visual Studio 2002 (1 Viewer)

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
You may be able to use VS2002, but VS2002 compiles against version 1.0 of the .NET framework, where as VS2003 compiles against version 1.1. Frodo is using VS2003. The differences between the two versions are not great, however the differences may be enough to break the code.

Also, the solution/project files will need to be re-created in VS2002 because the VS2003 solution/project files are incompatible with VS2002.

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I tried WIP 157 and these 4 movies now show up correctly. The bad news is I have a vary similar issue with one key difference I tracked down last night that WIP 157 didn't fix so expect a new thread soon.
I tried WIP 157 and these 4 movies now show up correctly. The bad news is I have a vary similar issue with one key difference I...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.3 Description I started tracking this one down with 2.2.3 but WIP 135 is having the same issue. I have...
Replies
Views
Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner. I have not even thought about tuner sharing with two different clients and that this could be a problem, perfect! Thanks!
Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner...
Hello, can I use Kodi and the Media Portal 2 Client at the same time if I install the TVServerKodi plugin on the Media Portal 2...
Replies
Views
I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess. I got it to build a setup and install on my laptop. Now I can test skin stuff and really get my hands dirty. Nereus is gorgeous, but definitely not made for a mouse or touch screen. I've got some suggestions for it, but I'll put...
I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess. I got it to build a...
Okay, so I've spent the past day and a half on the wiki and forums. I've forked MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2, downloaded a ton of...
Replies
Views
This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't cause any mis-functionality, it is just annoying. It's on the bugfix agenda for next MP2.4 release. That's correct, there are two options: Using the navigation buttons or the mouse wheel. It's also...
This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't...
I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32, WMC skin and have 5 satellite TV cards installed. The only error I get when I start Media...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the air. They don't charge anything for it, so I'm somewhat puzzled. As a matter of fact, I had Media Portal about 10 years or so ago..maybe longer as time flies. I know at the time, it was not free but...
Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the...
First, I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32. I use the program for Satellite and ATSC TV. I live in the US. ATSC TV channels...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom