Volume Message (1 Viewer)

opusnut

Portal Pro
February 22, 2006
Hi, i want to write a plugin that will catch the volume up,down and mute commands in MP so i can then fire off commands to my external gear. What messages in MP am i looking for?

thanx..

opusnut

Portal Pro
February 22, 2006
Volume GUI message

Can anyone tell me what the GUImessage for volume up,down and mute is??

thanx

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
I'd try listening in on actions, especially the ACTION_VOLUME_DOWN, ,ACTION_VOLUME_UP and ACTION_VOLUME_MUTE actions. To do this, add a handler to the OnActionHandler in MediaPortal.GUI.GUIGraphicsContext (I think that's the correct namespace - its in GraphicsContext.cs in Core\guilib).

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ran into this problem following an otherwise sucessful upgrade from MP 1.34 x64 to MP 1.35 x64 the CEC Remote plugin which I use just to control volume and standby, will no longer put my devices (TV & AVR) to sleep when the HTPC is put in standby. Also when I wake up the HTPC MP closes or crashes (not sure which) as per the example in...
Ran into this problem following an otherwise sucessful upgrade from MP 1.34 x64 to MP 1.35 x64 the CEC Remote plugin which I use...
Ran into this problem following an otherwise sucessful upgrade from MP 1.34 x64 to MP 1.35 x64 the CEC Remote plugin which I use...
Replies
Views
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
Replies
Views
The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything about the functionality of this plugin, I don't use TV Part, but if there are any changes that can be simply transferred, then I can try. But I can't give any guarantees.
The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything...
I am a long-time user of MediaPortal to watch TV. I use the Media Portal TV Server as a backend, and Kodi (previously known as...
Replies
Views
If you are having problems with MPAR, re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
If you are having problems with MPAR, re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
I updated MP from 1.30 to 1.31 and noticed some volume differences through my AVR and went investigating. IN MP Config, loading...
Replies
Views
Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
We have just released MediaPortal 1.34 - Dune x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom