Volume Up + Volume Down (1 Viewer)

cheetah05

Portal Pro
April 9, 2006
London
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi there,

Is it me or is the increments it takes when increasing and decreasing the volume too much?

Is there anyway to chance this? Maybe add more increments?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Any other suggestions for this?
Any other suggestions for this?
I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
The UseSSL trick made MediaPortal great again, thanks.
The UseSSL trick made MediaPortal great again, thanks.
Hi, Trakt has work perfectly for me for over 10 years, but for some reason this week it will not Authorize my account. I can log...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.31.0 Cannot view Changelog anymore DE
Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to determine if this update is necessary for my system or not. Today I wanted to check the Changelog for version 1.34 (1.31 installed on my system) and I was asked for a “Jira” login. I tried to use the same one as...
Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.34 Changing from x86 to x64 DE
Your call, at present there is still an x86 version!;)
Your call, at present there is still an x86 version!;)
Hi! Is there a practicable way to change/UPDATE(?!?) from x86 to x64. All I found is the recommendation to make a total reset -->...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom