Wake On Lan (WOL) feature inside MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    it's better now ?

I down want to resize the form. It can be destroy the design in the other forms. I think, this information is enough for users.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    Use stored MAC if available (speed tweak).
    can you explain more ?

I down want to resize the form. It can be destroy the design in the other forms. I think, this information is enough for users.
    for me this form, must display, what i have checked, in own shared folder. for now missing too "dedicated folder for movie"

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    for me this form, must display, what i have checked, in own shared folder. for now missing too "dedicated folder for movie"

can you explain more ?

There was a bug I my code. It always runs to get mac address from ip instead of used the stored mac from the config.

I will check it.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I would like to know if the core function is working before I add any new feature but I didn't receive to much feedback. :(

... but I would like to say a big thank you for you and @edterbak for the lot of testing!!!

edterbak

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    Naah.. don't thank me. You did all the hard work! Thank you!! :) :)

would like to know if the core function is working before I add any new feature but I didn't receive to much feedback.

I haven't been testing your build since week 51. I focused a bit more on 1.6 final. Sorry. BUT...I also just learnt how virtual machines can help me test (thank you @HomeY ) So I can now start testing more and easier.. I will give your latest build a spin end this week. Need to setup a VM on the HTPC first. You'll here from me soon :)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    ... but I would like to say a big thank you for you and @edterbak for the lot of testing!!!
    what is sure, my network reworking with my old router. ( gracefully by you, lol ); but without coding we can't do test.

but to be sure, i think we need more real life test for this ...
    i have had,a small issue last night. if remember fine, the icon show disconnected, but i can acces to the network share. but i remember was fine after few minute.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi,

there were 7 downloads from latest version. Any issue? Any performance decrease? Please give me some feedback.

maybe missing feature,
    the Port-com we can change inside MPconfig.
    UDP -9 by default. ( seems also available : 0 & 7 )
    also broadcast ?

I used the low level class (send wol packet) from tvplugin so it could be enough for average case.

Users who are viewing this thread