watchmi (1 Viewer)

watchmi

May 30, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
As it is, watchmi does not run in Mediaportal. After all, it is a plugin for Windows Media Center. That being said, watchmi (and the underlying recommendation engine APRICO, which is a PHILIPS venture) provides its library/API to third-party developers for integration in all kinds of platforms (ranging from PC and mobile apps to set-top box manufacturers and cable operators).

If anybody is interested in finding out more they can drop me a message.

allentwright

Banned Users
April 16, 2012
New York, New York
Home Country
Albania Albania
Zattoo is now available with watchmi: watchmi WMC Plug-in | watchmi.tv

Would be great to get a plug in for that :D .
Because it is, watchmi doesn't run in Mediaportal. In the end, it's a wordpress plugin for Home windows Media Center. That being stated, watchmi (and also the underlying recommendation engine APRICO, the industry PHILIPS venture) provides its library/API to 3rd-party designers for integration in a myriad of platforms (varying from PC and mobile applications to create-top box producers and cable operators).

Gregor07

Portal Pro
January 31, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
watchme is not available anymore in MCE. Maybe this would be a good opportunity for MP to integrate it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
Replies
Views
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
Replies
Views
Thank you, joecrow, this helped me, but now i have another problem :) Greetings Suppi
Thank you, joecrow, this helped me, but now i have another problem :) Greetings Suppi
Hi, i want to install the KeyboardInputPlugin . But i get an Error "Package Loading Error ! Install aborted". Please help...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
Hi, i want to delete a video via the 0-Key (Zero). But other than the focus jumps to the top of the list nothing happens. Then i...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom