:)

Moviejunkie80

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2011
    Malters
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Also....programmieren kann ich nicht......:(

Aber ich hätte Zeit und nutze auch euer wunderbares Plug-In.

Fragt sich bloss.........was kann ich tun?

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hauptsächlich suchen wir einen Programmierer der Adam unter die Arme greifen kann, aber wenn Du des englischen mächtig bist wäre die Dokumentation eventuell etwas. :)
    Das wären also die Skin Dokumentation wie sie bereits auf unserer Seite vorhanden (aber noch nicht fertig) ist, eine Dokumentation bzgl. der Konfiguration des Plugins und der GUI selber.

Gruß,
    Richy
    PS: Wenn noch Interesse besteht schreib mir einfach ne PN...

Mainly we are looking for a programmer who can give a helping hand, but if you can speak/write in English, the documentation would probably something for you. :)
    Therefore it would be the skin documentation that is already available on our site (not finished yet), a documentation concerning the configuration of the plugin and the GUI itself.

Cheers,
    Richy
    PS: If there is still interest, just write me a PM...

Last edited:

erichzann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 25, 2011
    Oxford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I am always looking for ways of improving my MP setup and one of the projects that I have on my to do list is to mount a touch screen on the wall such as:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lilliput-UM...12?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1346183505&sr=1-12

This could then be used as a nice way to browse music + radio without necessarily having to turn the main TV on.

I saw someone do something very similar on the XBMC forums and it looked cool.

I would be happy to get involved with helping with documentation if I can, when time allows.

Thanks

p.s. here are a couple of posts where I have explained the configuration of a couple of things.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/multishortcut-netflix.109764/

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/how-do-i-handle-the-epg-for-2xdvb-t-2xdvb-s2.106481/

If you like these posts and think I may be able to help then let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread