Webepg: TvToday oder TvInfo? (1 Viewer)

quinti

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Wer liefert fürs webepg bessere/schnellere Daten, tvinfo oder tvtoday?

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Webepg: TvToday oder TvInfo?

was war zuerst da das Huhn oder das Ei?

Mal im ernst was möchtest Du denn hören, jeder empfindet das anders. Da wird wohl nur selber testen helfen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
    @doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
    Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Jean, I'm not sure WebEPG can do it either... I looked through all of the wiki templates and instructions. I saw the "modify" command, but it doesn't seem to be quite what I need. FYI, I was using mc2xml but it stopped working for me a few days ago. I'm in Canada and zap2xml doesn't get the full channel listing. Maybe I can get...
    Jean, I'm not sure WebEPG can do it either... I looked through all of the wiki templates and instructions. I saw the "modify"...
    Hello This is the first time I've done this. It took quite a while to gather all the info in order to generate this file but this...
    Replies
    Views
    Finde ich toll das Du über so sparsame kleine PC berichtest.
    Finde ich toll das Du über so sparsame kleine PC berichtest.
    Hallo. Ich wollte ja mal mein neues Projekt vorstellen, basierend auf dem BMax B1Pro Mini PC...
    Replies
    Views
    Verkauft
    Verkauft
    Verkauft wird ein kompletter HTPC bestehend aus: OrigenAE S10V Gehäuse in schwarz ASUS STRIX Z270G Intel Celeron G3930 mit...
    Replies
    Views
    Lehmden Danke für den ausführlichen Beitrag. Wie gesagt ist meine jetzige Lösung noch super-optimal. Jedoch kann ich mir das mit einem ca. 15 Jahre alten Gerät (FireDTV) nicht mehr lange so vorstellen :( . Und die Treiber sind uralt, wunder mich, dass Windows 10 nicht schon längst meckert, Zertifikat ist auch zurückgezogen. Als...
    Lehmden Danke für den ausführlichen Beitrag. Wie gesagt ist meine jetzige Lösung noch super-optimal. Jedoch kann ich mir das mit...
    Guten Abend, ich lege gleich mit dem ersten Thread los ohne groß zu suchen - wer hat schon aktuell eine ca. 15 Jahre alte FireDTV...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom