WebGrab+Plus a new xmltv grabber (1 Viewer)

WG++Maker

Portal Pro
October 25, 2010
La Gomera, Canary Islands
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi Shummi,

the problem you have with the missing stoptime in the indexpage combined with an unspecified gab in the programming cannot be soved with the current version of WG++. However I want to investigate if I can solve it by allowing a stop (and duration) from the showdetail page. That will require some adaptions in the incrementalupdate decission making so it's not so easy as it looks.
Unfortunately the channel tv1000-classic don't seem to exist anymore (?!). I get 'Kanalen blev ikke fundet'. Do you have another channel with this problem?

Your other issues:
-Different timespan for channels fromthe same site. That can be done by making a separate copy of the siteini for these channels. Give the copy a different name E.g. ontv.dk.5days.ini. Then change the maxdays value (in one of the lines that start with site) to the value you want. E.g. maxdays=5
(maxdays limits the config timespan to the maxdays value). Rename the site_id in the config to site="ontv.dk.5days" for all the channels for which you want this shorter timespan. Done
-credits mix-up. Give me a channel in which that occurs. I might be able to get it fixed

WG++Maker .. Jan

shummi

Portal Pro
February 24, 2010
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi Jan

Tanks for looking in to this.

Stoptime
In the attached guide i have placed STOPtime in writer xml-element, my suggestion was to overwrite the stop time, but it seems it isn't allowed.
sorry for not updating TV1000 to the new channel name "viasat-film-action".
But this is solved for now, they have put in a dummy program from 23:59 to 4:00.

Different timespan
Of curse, didn't think of this, in my logic it should be a parameter in config-file, but this works fine.

Actorlist
I think I found a solution, but sometimes ONTV have the actors in dubble, and i can't find a solution for that.
I rip the Director fra the actorlist, so this solves some, but in Splice, i have Delphine Chanéac. twice

Other issue
in the guide, line 165 title "Cowboys & Alians" is listed as "Cowboys & Aliens" i can't see my scrub is wrong
titleoriginal has the same flaw, it is placed in title lang="en" as "Cowboys & Aliens"

/BR Jesper

Attachments

• Shummi.rar
    24.6 KB

WG++Maker

Portal Pro
October 25, 2010
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi Shummi,

Stop time : I am experimenting with the stop time issue. It a general problem, not only with ontv.dk, thhat's why I want to solve this.

The other issue: The xmltv listing is correct "Cowboys & Aliens" because & alone is an illegal xml character. The xml parser automatically replaces it with & , the xml reader will render it as a single % again.

WG++Maker .. Jan

Borygo

Portal Member
September 25, 2012
Wexford, Ireland
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
Hi Jan!
Having troubles with download epg from www.teleman.pl :(
Will you look at what they change on their site please.

Regards!

Attachments

• Bez tytułu.png
    Bez tytułu.png
    42.7 KB

WG++Maker

Portal Pro
October 25, 2010
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi Doglover,

thanks for the update, I was a bit confused at first because it had a lower version number and date that the one in siteini.pack. I will add this one as version 4 dd 24/10/2012

WG++Maker .. Jan

Last edited:

shummi

Portal Pro
February 24, 2010
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi

Ontv.dk have changed name to dk.timefor.tv, the site layout have changed as well.
I have changed ini file, i have made so far.
Included is also configfiles
All made to fit MP
Hope it saves someone some time :)
/Shumme

Attachments

• dk.timefor.tv.zip
    12.1 KB

WG++Maker

Portal Pro
October 25, 2010
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi Shummi,

impressive!!

One remark though .. the xmltv_ns format of the episode is described in xmltv.dtd (you find it with bing or google). It consists of three parts separated by 'periods' . Like season.episode.part
I have changed your ini's a bit to follow that format. See attached
I like your idea of a complete compressed package, including the config files , so I have added a rar archive with your files to the siteini.pack (I use rar for no particular reason). I also updated the en.timefor.tv international siteini based on your dk.timefor.ini.
I will upload the siteini.pack in the course of today.

Thanks WG++Maker .. Jan

Attachments

• dk.timefor.tv.rar
    12 KB

shummi

Portal Pro
February 24, 2010
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi Jan
The XMLTV.dld is also in Mediaportal in this directory
C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\xmltv

But though MPs XML importer refers to this layout, it dosn't follow it.
You will get a import error if it is not a plain number or 2 numbers seperated with a slash /

I have asked development to update this xml importer to fit the standard and import all fields
here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/xmltv-import-of-all-known-fields.112993/
but no one have looked into it yet.

BR Shummi

PS i have a little bug.
When i grap eg. DR HD it skips some shows, saying it is shorter than 1. minute, but i can see why?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom