WebMediaPortal Design (1 Viewer)

J

joostzilla

Just a small sidenote: as far as i recall the MP logo can not be used in the greenish/blue gradient color scheme. Please contact infinitloop for details.

Aredon

Portal Member
June 26, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Just a small sidenote: as far as i recall the MP logo can not be used in the greenish/blue gradient color scheme. Please contact infinitloop for details.

Hmm I'll have to look into that! Thanks for the heads-up. Hopefully there's no issues, it would be a shame to lose that design.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa

Mike Lowrey

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2009
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Back several posts to your original comment on drop downs, and you'll find it
    Haven't seen it sorry.

Unless you fit it exactly inside the 1280 resolution, but then you'd have no margin on that page, and you'd also be neglecting devices with smaller resolutions.
    Yeah that was my plan, i was obviously wrong with "way about 1280" most desktop screens are, but tablets mostly have 1280.

I think especially for smaller screens it would be useful to show some kind of mobile page. There are a few frameworks which allow that together with ASP.Net MVC.

The sorting itself may be faster, but if you do your sorting on the back end you have to add in page load times.
    With enough Ajax that shouldn't be much of a problem?

Is that really much different than skins?
    Yeah i think so. Skins alter the overall visual impression most times... an optimized navigation based on the screen size or consumer device don't(or at least shouldn't)

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Hmm I'll have to look into that! Thanks for the heads-up. Hopefully there's no issues, it would be a shame to lose that design.

Don't worry about it... Noone from team mediaportal will object to this (objections anyone? ;))...

Aredon

Portal Member
    June 26, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Don't worry about it... Noone from team mediaportal will object to this (objections anyone? ;))...

Unfortunately that was not the case. I will be forced to remove the recoloring of the logo, something I'm not particularly thrilled about. Apparently no exception can be made. So I may not be visiting this project for a few days while I think / cool off. Apologies everyone.

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Because Aredon seems to be latched i've started to try something for myself.
    But i wonder if you have implemented something like @Html.ImageLink,
    so i can generate a clickable thumbnailpanel?

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Because Aredon seems to be latched i've started to try something for myself.
    But i wonder if you have implemented something like @Html.ImageLink,
    so i can generate a clickable thumbnailpanel?

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk

Aredon is still working on the redesign, it's already shaping up pretty nicely...

If you also want to help (you're very much welcome), join in on irc (channel #mp-extended), I'm sure oxan will assist you on the code side of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom