WebMP Skin: BlueShift v4 (2 Viewers)

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Dragy,
your skin is nearly perfect but i miss the genre-selection for movies and tvshows.
Why don't you make a horizontal sliding submenu similar as your static tvsection?
I'm sure this this is an easy job for you :cool:
I will think about it. It's not going to be in the submenu, because the list is too long. I can just make a dropdown list I guess. You will see :)

Thanks for finding that out, I removed it, because I have it enabled it for every page. Problem now is, that when more js files are included in the page like at this page HLSPlayer.js, that order of the including is wrong. I will defenitely look into this.
Ah, the problem is that if you move the @Html.jQuery().Enable() to the top of _Layout.cshtml, it renders the <script> tag for HLSPlayer.js before the jQuery include? That's a good one, I'll take a look at that.
Yes, that's right. And did you know that css stylesheets should be before Javascript code? Javascript blocks the rendering and loading of css code.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes, that's right. And did you know that css stylesheets should be before Javascript code? Javascript blocks the rendering and loading of css code.
    Ah, makes sense. Let me fix that too, while I'm at it ;)

EDIT: Both fixed in 0.5.2 :)

Last edited:

ixdvc

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I get an error with BlueShift when I try to stream live tv. With BetterWebMP and Standard skin everything is fine. I attached the error message below.

Edit: I just switched skins a few times and then it worked. Strange.

Attachments

• tv-error.txt
      7.2 KB
    Last edited:

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    very nice skin and clean! skin but i but i miss the subcategories from the movies/series and maybe you can add a filter for upcoming records -> click on the topname will sort the list for date or names

Filesize for movies,

Last edited:

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    very nice skin and clean! skin but i but i miss the subcategories from the movies/series and maybe you can add a filter for upcoming records -> click on the topname will sort the list for date or names

Filesize for movies,

I miss the subcategories, too.

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Oh I thought I already replied on this. I will implement it. Don't know when, can take a very long time. I have other priorities right now. :)

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    found a small bug - when you click on the startsite on latest episodes the black footer stays not on the bottom but somewhere in the middle

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    found a small bug - when you click on the startsite on latest episodes the black footer stays not on the bottom but somewhere in the middle
    Thanks for reporting. I don't know when I fixed it, but it must be after the v3 release, because it's already fixed at my place :)

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    in the same step can you make a 2nd sort option which sorts episodes for the added date and not the aired date?

Last edited:

goughy

Portal Member
    February 26, 2011
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey guys,

Can't seem to get this skin going. Have webmp access via localhost and network. In the webmp skin folder I have ended up placing all levels of folders once unzipped (the blueskin3 folder, blueskin folder, and contents of blueskin folder) in there as I tried each level. With regards to the restart of the two services, I can't say I understand how to do that, so I just reboot. But in all cases the skin stays as default. Just wondering what I am might be missing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom