What effect does the 'skip' check-box in the video views have? (1 Viewer)

sunflower

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Cologne
Home Country
Germany Germany
What effect does the 'skip' check-box in the video views have?
Sorry, I couldn't find any hint in the documentation.
Examples

• Watched
    =Watched.jpg

Last edited:

Zoidberg77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I guess it should do the same as in music views: to skip a level if there is only a single entry.
    But it seems to be broken (at least with user group as selection; I haven't tested anything else...)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
    Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
    So, here's another one. DefaultWideHD again. Since I've changed the height of the fonts in fonts.xml to be larger, so I wouldn't...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Remembering different views DE
    It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
    It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
    Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
    Replies
    Views
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Replies
    Views
    I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
    I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
    I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
    Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
    My computer is running Windows 10 Pro . I have Comcast cable. I have a set top box. Installed in the computer is a Hauppauge...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom