what to do if thetvdb doesnt macth the releases of shows? (1 Viewer)

JustusIV

Portal Pro
April 16, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have a couple of shows that are listed on thetvdb but it doesn't agree with other tv listings and the releases. How should i handle this?

Thanks
JustusIV

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
@Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add application and add following application: Now go to settings/plugins/launcher/application menu and link sleep to the e.g. "Menu 1" Now map in settings/input devices/action shortcuts the configured...
@Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add...
Dear forum, I am having an issue with Flirc connected to MP2. Most keys are working fine, but when pressing the OK button, I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom