Whats happening with TV Server ? (1 Viewer)

vvulture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2006
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Does anyone have any clue at all as to when TV Server may come out of Beta and be stable enough to use ?

Seems like it has been in beta for so long now...

cheers

petsa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2007
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Works well for me! Give it a try, and/or check out the other threads discussing the stability of the TVserver.

/Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am still unable to get the 3D playback of inserted disks but otherwise eveything seems to be working well using a paid version of MakMKV on my HTPC. However I tried doing the same with the latest beta evaluation version of MakMKV on my Desktop PC, also MP 1.34 x64, but have not been able to get it working, "Unable to play copy...
    I am still unable to get the 3D playback of inserted disks but otherwise eveything seems to be working well using a paid version of...
    I don't know how many of you are aware of this, however, it may be that AnyDVD HD has finally come to an end. Their web site can no...
    Replies
    Views
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
    So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
    Replies
    Views
    That was the correction I made in BasicHome for the 1.35 Prerelease which you adddd to repo ;)
    That was the correction I made in BasicHome for the 1.35 Prerelease which you adddd to repo ;)
    I'm going bananas here!! Used MP1 since MP1.10 or so.....an haven't had problems for years! Am using latest Dune...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything about the functionality of this plugin, I don't use TV Part, but if there are any changes that can be simply transferred, then I can try. But I can't give any guarantees.
    The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything...
    I am a long-time user of MediaPortal to watch TV. I use the Media Portal TV Server as a backend, and Kodi (previously known as...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom