What's your Top 3 requests ??? (1 Viewer)

tog

April 19, 2005
Athens, Hellas
Top 3 in priority:

1 - Video network broadcasting...so we can send live video streams (from a capture device) to other networked computers - I know it's in the ToDo List MrMario, I'm just stressing the need of it here.
2 - Better de-interlacing implementation
3 - Less cumbersome user interface.

Thomas

OJ

May 9, 2005
Norway
My top 3:

1 - TV over IP (To use MP instead of set-top box, which is streaming over ip). Fully integrated with myTV (both tunercard and ip-stream)
2 - Configuration within MP
3 - More stable UI / better responses in UI

N

NooK

Well I could think of zillions of stuff to do but lots of them are being worked on already, but I think my ultimate 3 items would be

1. Full S/W card support (As in record and watch at the same time and timeshifting)
2. Better mouse support (Like the small bar on MCE to play, pause and so on, and be able to choose menus on DVDs with mouse)
3. MySeries (Yes I know it is on the way, but I'd rather have MySeries separate from MyVideos than have my series files in the pc mixed with my movies in MyVideos in MP)

I can't let it be so I'll add a 4th one here

4. Better Msn plugin with emoticons, messages (The ones after the nick) and maybe even...(Prepares to run) winks...(Runs and hides). Also would be nice to be able to have tabs on the bottom (If possible, but I don't know if MP allows it) with all the conversations from different people at the same time you are watching a movie or doing something else. I better stop here before people starting buuuuuuing me or worse. :p

**Edit** I forgot, above all those comes the obvious request

0. More developers for MP (Unfortunatelly I don't think I can help though I can programme in Java and probably shouldn't have many problems with C#)

Best Regards

NooK

A

Anonymous

1. Ability to remap keys on MCE remote. I want the back button to work as "u" on the keyboard!
2. Improve stability.
3. "Child safe" - i like the way there no esential settings could be damaged within mp (compare to mce). Hovever you could mess thith the pictures now witch i dislike.
/O

seran

March 29, 2005
Weiden (Germany)
1) an easy possibility to order channels

2) easy EPG handling (similar as in DVBViewer which takes it from Sat without any settings)

3) can't think of a 3rd one, i'm happy besides the other points :)

Helza

Portal Pro
April 29, 2004
1) Stability
2) Faster UI
3) My* over IP, uPnP server clients..

K

klauspolenz

1) Support for Hauppauge Premium DVB-c Nexus
2) Support for Hauppauge Premium DVB-c Nexus
3) Support for Hauppauge Premium DVB-c Nexus

Users who are viewing this thread