Where can I download the Basic HomeEditor (1 Viewer)

ftk

August 20, 2015
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi
I want to edit my skin and I have read about a Basic HomeEditor that will make me able to change colour, font size, remove modules etc. Where can I download this editor?

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hello, it depends of your skin. ususally if it exists it's shipping with skin

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    As Edalex said, its totally dependend to each skin. So it could be (I don't know) that Purevision don't have this...

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The BasicHome Editor in GUI Settings in conjunction with FastExit allow the fastest access ever to all internal and the majority of external plugins of MediaPortal and the cleanest BasicHome screens ever!

These skins are designed for MediaPortal 1.7.x - 1.12.x and won´t run on older MP versions!

PureVisionHD 1080 7.4 fully supports the use of keyboard, mouse, remote and touchscreen.

PureVisionHD 1080 contains the following themes:

• Standard (with FastExit - the cleanest BasicHome ever!)
    • Horizon (with FastExit)
    • Horizon Up! (with FastExit- the cleanest BasicHome ever!)
    • Modern UI (completely re-designed BasicHome with FastExit)
    • MediaPool (with FastExit)
    • Brave New World (The amazing theme with smooth menu animation!)
    In Skin Settings inside the GUI you have the following options to customize PureVisionHD 1080 to your taste/needs:

• BasicHome Editor to customize your menus
    • Change theme
    • Choose between 20 different backgrounds: Standard, Abstract1, Abstract2, Abstract3, Abstract4, Abstract5, Abstract6, Animated, Blue, Carbon, Copper, Green, Red, Black, Disco, MediaPool, Dark, DarkRed, DarkBlue, DarkGreen
    • Activate/deactivate random Video Fanart on BasicHome (Skin Default, Horizon and Horizon Up! only)
    • Activate/deactivate random Music Fanart on BasicHome (Skin Default, Horizon and Horizon Up! only)
    • Activate/deactivate Music NowPlaying Fanart on BasicHome (Skin Default, Horizon and Horizon Up! only)
    • Activate/deactivate Weather Backdrops on BasicHome (Skin Default, Horizon and Horizon Up! only)
    • Choose number of TV EPG lines (10, 12 or 18)
    • Toggle between digital or analog clock in TV/Video OSDs
    • Toggle between DVD Art/no DVD Art (rotating DVD)
    • Activate/deactivate display of analog clock and plugin icon in upper left
    • Activate/deactivate TV stream mediainfo in TV OSD permanently shown
    • Switch between InfoService ticker or WorldNews ticker

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    The BasicHome Editor in GUI Settings
    Maybe this is the misunderstanding: ftk tries to find in MP Configuration, not within MP. If so, ftk, please open Mediaportal, go to Settings. There you should find what Wizard lists!

ftk

August 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thank you very much. I will try it tonight. and post the result.

Users who are viewing this thread