Where can I find the Webcontrol plugin? (1 Viewer)

MungoBBQ

Portal Member
January 21, 2005
People are talking about the R4 version of the Webinterface but I can't find the installer anywhere? I've got the R3 version and finding THAT wasn't easy either...

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MungoBBQ said:
    People are talking about the R4 version of the Webinterface but I can't find the installer anywhere?
    Who are "people"? The next version of the webinterface is not released yet. It was only sent to the translators to get the language files done and a few selected testers... If you read the thread in the plugins developement forums you would have seen that a release is planned at the same time 0.1.3 comes out...

MungoBBQ said:
    I've got the R3 version and finding THAT wasn't easy either...
    Why that? There is a section "Plugins" in the forums where all available plugins are listed. There is a thread for the webinterface, too.

So please be patient some more days...

Maschine

MungoBBQ

Portal Member
    January 21, 2005
    Maschine said:
    The next version of the webinterface is not released yet. It was only sent to the translators to get the language files done and a few selected testers... If you read the thread in the plugins developement forums you would have seen that a release is planned at the same time 0.1.3 comes out...

Ah, that explains things. Sorry for overreacting then. :) I just saw a screenshot from a user in another thread and figured it was out and I missed it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
    Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
    Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
    Replies
    Views
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
    Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
    Replies
    Views
    As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
    As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
    Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
    Replies
    Views
    Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can map a network share.... Windows guy.... But that's it‼️ After that it changes back in media portal 2 to backslashes in the GUI.... But now I can have some fun setting up MP2.
    Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can...
    Hi, In mediaportal 1 it has a configuration part with an add folder option, but in mediaportal 2 I don't see any way at all to add...
    Replies
    Views
    You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration - TV/Radio - Advanced Options tick the UNC paths tick box and put the network paths for timeshift and record folders in the appropriate lines and click OK.
    You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration -...
    I am not new to MediaPortal, but this is the first time I have set up a client on a PC other than the PC with the TV Server. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom