Where can I find the Webcontrol plugin? (1 Viewer)

MungoBBQ

Portal Member
January 21, 2005
People are talking about the R4 version of the Webinterface but I can't find the installer anywhere? I've got the R3 version and finding THAT wasn't easy either...

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MungoBBQ said:
    People are talking about the R4 version of the Webinterface but I can't find the installer anywhere?
    Who are "people"? The next version of the webinterface is not released yet. It was only sent to the translators to get the language files done and a few selected testers... If you read the thread in the plugins developement forums you would have seen that a release is planned at the same time 0.1.3 comes out...

MungoBBQ said:
    I've got the R3 version and finding THAT wasn't easy either...
    Why that? There is a section "Plugins" in the forums where all available plugins are listed. There is a thread for the webinterface, too.

So please be patient some more days...

Maschine

MungoBBQ

Portal Member
    January 21, 2005
    Maschine said:
    The next version of the webinterface is not released yet. It was only sent to the translators to get the language files done and a few selected testers... If you read the thread in the plugins developement forums you would have seen that a release is planned at the same time 0.1.3 comes out...

Ah, that explains things. Sorry for overreacting then. :) I just saw a screenshot from a user in another thread and figured it was out and I missed it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I get CRC check error. On third try I don't get CRC error
    On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I...
    When I was installing MP 1.31 last weekend I selected to download the files and install from a local folder. I got these messages...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    Ah OK, thanks for the hints. I will read the wike. For mkv I was using VLC and there it's not needed to install anything special for it, that's why I thought it could be a missing plugin. For the Albums of the Genre I was using the button you showed but in the and I got an Tracklich of this Genre not an Album list but I will check...
    Ah OK, thanks for the hints. I will read the wike. For mkv I was using VLC and there it's not needed to install anything special...
    I'm new to MediaPortal and I was looking for Plugins which could make MediaPortal for me workabel but I can only find 9 Plugins...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom