Where is IMDB ID for movie-xml. (2 Viewers)

zag2me

Portal Pro
April 11, 2006
Home Country
England England
Thanks for contributing guys.

The imdbid is the 9 digit code in the IMDB URL as shown above.

You need to be registered and signed in on the site to update details or view/add covers.

piranha

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 17, 2005
    The same thing occurs with . etc..
    Not able to search for "no. 2", and no plugins recognize this movie.

Erez

Portal Pro
    April 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hello,
    zag2me,
    I know it is an off topic but is it possible to add an a.k.a field ? (important for foreign movie)
    For example: "4 luni, 3 saptamâni si 2 zile" is a.k.a "4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days".
    Currently if the name of a movie file is in English but the site contains the foreign name the search for the movie fails.
    Of course, this requires the plugin to support this kind of search too.

Thanks,
    Erez

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi, I've some issues to find the movie "11:14" in the movie-xml database.
    11:14 (2003)

This movie has been already added, but I can't find it with the search engine.

What is your filename? Currently if your plug-in parses "1114" from the filename (after scene tags, etc) it should come up. If the filename is 11.14 it parses that to "11 14" which when submitted to movie-xml, does not return the correct movie unfortunately.

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, I haven't installed the plug-in on my HTPC yet.
    I tested it only a bit on my normal computer.

The folder name is:
    11.14.Elevenfourteen.German.2003.DVDRiP.iNTERNAL.XViD-XMF

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Try using a custom search string of "1114". This unfortunately is just a tricky issue. the search results from movie-xml just dont come up with the correct movie when you search with "11 14". Since you have an alternate title in there "elevenfourteen" this might auto match in the future when a.k.a. titles are added to movie-xml.com.

zag2me

Portal Pro
    April 11, 2006
    Home Country
    England England
    I've batch fixed the issue with french and Spanish foreign characters in the moviename/actors/actors role/director/writer fields.

Now I need to help from any Scandinavians as I think they use special characters as well. Can any swedish/norgie people check some local film entries and tell me if they look ok, or what needs replacing.

Users who are viewing this thread