WifiRemote - a tcp remote control server 0.8.3 [2014-07-20] (3 Viewers)

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe you can explain why are you trying to make smth compatible only with 1.6.0? And if it s absolutely needed I can give a hint.
    When I switched to .NET 4 (requirement for plugins in 1.6) the plugin wouldn't load on older MediaPortal versions anymore. Tested with 1.5.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Switching to .net 4.0 is not mandatory. It should be done only for several plugins. Personally, I still didn't know if any plugin requires recompiling. I know for sure that LogoManager and FileExplorer working without recompiling.

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    There are also a lot of plugins which didn't work anymore and needed to be recompiled. LatestFanartHandler, musicinfo for example..
    Are you 100% sure that just switching project to 4.0 fixed compatibility? and not changing assembly or fixing code?
    Anyway I'll look myself.
    UPD. For now I even can't find Latest Media Hadler latest version which became compatible after recompiling
    UPD2 Look like working with 1.6.0pre:
    Code:
    [MPMain  ] [INFO ] - PluginManager: Plugin: 'D:\MediaPortal-1\mediaportal\MediaPortal.Application\bin\Debug\Plugins\process\LatestMediaHandler.dll' / Version: 1.6.2.0
    [MPMain  ] [DEBUG] - PluginManager: End loading '\process\LatestMediaHandler.dll' (93,75 ms running time)

Last edited:

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    mhoogenbosch, I do not understant more when looking at your logs. The WifiRemote error for the now playing message is by design; the additional nowplaying tv info can currently not be loaded when using Argus so an error message is written in the log but nothing fails. It just send the basicl now playing message and that can be seen in the log.

Does it always fail when tuning the a second channel when WifiRemote is enabled? And the channels are started in the same way all the time and not using WifiRemote?

mhoogenbosch

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2008
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    There are also a lot of plugins which didn't work anymore and needed to be recompiled. LatestFanartHandler, musicinfo for example..
    Are you 100% sure that just switching project to 4.0 fixed compatibility? and not changing assembly or fixing code?
    Anyway I'll look myself.
    UPD. For now I even can't find Latest Media Hadler latest version which became compatible after recompiling
    UPD2 Look like working with 1.6.0pre:
    Code:
    [MPMain  ] [INFO ] - PluginManager: Plugin: 'D:\MediaPortal-1\mediaportal\MediaPortal.Application\bin\Debug\Plugins\process\LatestMediaHandler.dll' / Version: 1.6.2.0
    [MPMain  ] [DEBUG] - PluginManager: End loading '\process\LatestMediaHandler.dll' (93,75 ms running time)
    I know, there is only an unofficial build (see: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fanart-handler-plugin-v3-0-9-000.107478/page-11), the reason the old plugin didn't work is because it wasn't build against .NET 4.[DOUBLEPOST=1388910908][/DOUBLEPOST]
    mhoogenbosch, I do not understant more when looking at your logs. The WifiRemote error for the now playing message is by design; the additional nowplaying tv info can currently not be loaded when using Argus so an error message is written in the log but nothing fails. It just send the basicl now playing message and that can be seen in the log.

Does it always fail when tuning the a second channel when WifiRemote is enabled? And the channels are started in the same way all the time and not using WifiRemote?
    It's always the way the 'movies' show. With WiFiRemote enabled it always fails to switch to another channel. Always. If i disable wifiremote it keeps working.

diskeeper

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2007
    Dortmund
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    wifiremote beeinflusst die fernbedienung.
    genauer, die "last viewed channel" funktion der null taste.

Kannst du bitte auf https://github.com//WifiRemote/issues/new Fehlerberichte anlegen? Wenn möglich einen Bericht pro Fehler mit einer genauen Beschreibung was nicht funktioniert, wie es funktionieren sollte und mit welchen Schritten man das nachstellen kann.

dazu müsste ich mich ja extra anmelden, ich versuch das mal hier.

erstmal ist das nur wenn wifiremote eingeschaltet ist.
    logs hätte ich schon hochgeladen, wenn da irgendwas zu sehen wäre.
    dann hätte ich vermutlich auch nicht so lange suchen müssen.:rolleyes:

du startest mp,
    du startest tv, (wichtig, sender merken)
    dann schaltest du durch vier/fünf sender,
    wenn du nun auf der tastatur "z" oder "0" drückst, oder auf der fb "0"
    sollte immer zwischen den letzten beiden sendern hin und her gesprungen werden.
    ist wifiremote an, springt er aber auf den aller ersten sender der beim start eingeschaltet wurde und bleibt da.
    sieht für mich so aus, als würde auf den in der mediaportal.xml gespeicherten (letzten) sender zugegriffen.

was die musik db angeht,
    ich greife ja über ampdroid darauf zu, da sind ja auch noch andere plugins beteiligt.
    vermutlich hat wifiremote ja nichts mit dem zugriff auf die falsche, alte, db zu tun??!!

gruß
    diskeeper

--------------------------------------------------------------
    The first is when wifiremote is turned on.
    logs I had already uploaded, if it were to see something there.
    I would probably not even need to look for so long. rolleyes:

you start mp,
    you start tv, (important note sender)
    then you switch the transmitter through four / five,
    if you're pressing on the keyboard "z" or "0", or on the remote "0"
    should always be between the last two transmitters to jump back and forth.
    is wifiremote, but he jumps to the very first transmitter was switched on at start and stays there.
    looks to me as if accessed in the mediaportal.xml stored (last) sender.

as far as the music db,
    I pick yes to AmpDroid since other plugins are also still involved.
    probably has nothing wifiremote yes with the access to the wrong, old to do db??!!

greeting
    diskeeper

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Diskeeper, not sure that I follow you fully. But I think I understand why the button zero for channel change do not work, will try to make a fix later. We update current channel when retrieving the current channel info, will see if I can do that in another way.

The music thing. Do you not get the folder view in mediaportal or AMPDroid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom