[solved] [WIFIREMOTE] Crash occurs when showing rate dialog after watching episode (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\Windows
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\Process
    or
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\Windows
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\Process
    And there can not be anything. Media portal is set to C:\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\ :D
    upload_2015-1-10_15-37-21.png[DOUBLEPOST=1420897793][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Can you send me the dlls.txt
    in attach

can you repeat the dlls.txt procedure above for the C:\Windows\assembly directory.
    in attach

Attachments

• dlls.txt
      14.8 KB
    • dll-assembly.txt
      120.7 KB
    Last edited:

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You're definitely using the latest version tony3ridge, but for some reason when showing the rate dialog it decides to load it from an older assembly.
    Hi @ltfearme I decided to take the plunge and do a full MP reinstall.I made sure the latest Traktplugin in the mpei was installed first before any other plugin...It worked, no crashing after watching an episode on TvSeries, or Movie on moving pictures.Like you said, probably another plugin using old version of trakt plugin.Thanks for putting me on the right track(y)

mmesh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2004
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Okay, turn off auto-rate until I figure out what the issue is.
    And, how does one turn off auto-rate?

EDIT: Nevermind - after more careful reading of the messages I found out that the option is configured through the MP GUI.

Last edited:

ixdvc

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For me mepo always crashes after I finish watching an episode. I use the newest plugin version 5.0.5. The error is.
    Code:
    [2015-01-11 21:02:13,527] [Error  ] [Rate     ] [ERROR] - MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
    [2015-01-11 21:02:13,530] [Log    ] [Rate     ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.MissingMethodException: Methode nicht gefunden: "TraktPlugin.TraktAPI.TraktRateValue TraktPlugin.GUI.GUIRateDialog.get_Rated()".
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
       bei TraktPlugin.GUI.GUIUtils.ShowRateDialog[T](T rateObject)
       bei TraktPlugin.TraktHandlers.TVSeries.<>c__DisplayClassf8.<ShowRateDialog>b__f7(Object o)
       bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
       bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)  Message: Methode nicht gefunden: "TraktPlugin.TraktAPI.TraktRateValue TraktPlugin.GUI.GUIRateDialog.get_Rated()".  Site   : System.Object MarshaledInvoke(System.Windows.Forms.Control, System.Delegate, System.Object[], Boolean)  Source : System.Windows.Forms  Stack Trace:     bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
       bei TraktPlugin.GUI.GUIUtils.ShowRateDialog[T](T rateObject)
       bei TraktPlugin.TraktHandlers.TVSeries.<>c__DisplayClassf8.<ShowRateDialog>b__f7(Object o)
       bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
       bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

Anyone else seeing this exact date or have extra crap in their online profile?
    I also have more than ten pages of crap shows in my library.

ixdvc

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe I should have looked through the other threads and not only this one here
    Yeah, I turned of auto rate already but thought I'd better report this in case I am the only one with the problem (which was obviously not true).

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Maybe I should have looked through the other threads and not only this one here
    Yeah, I turned of auto rate already but thought I'd better report this in case I am the only one with the problem (which was obviously not true).
    For some reason on your system an older dll is being loaded...I just dont know what or how.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    v5.0.5 Also falls. Disabled window rankings. When calling dialog from the menu, the dialogue is presented not. Log forgot to bring. Maybe tonight.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I haven't done anything to fix the problem, the only thing I could do is catch the error.

The same issue would occur no matter which way the dialog is invoked because the return type that it expects is not found for one of the properties.

You can try a clean install of media portal until it can be narrowed down how the old dll is being referenced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom