mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
dirksierd said:
and maybe bilingual..

Multi-language, would be the point, not only Dutch & English It's available in many, many languages... If a topic does not exist in your native language, maybe the english wiki is shown then... Just an idea.

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yep, an optional fallback option would be perfect, I think. Optionally, because there surely are users out there who don't understand English quite well and maybe just want "native" articles.

I didn't know the sceenio guys had this idea before, but that shouldn't be a problem, anyway.

A

Anonymous

I guess u need to see this differently. I would rather see a browser plugin that uses scripts to gather the information. So u could have scripts like amazon, imdb, wikipedia and other large information databases that grabs the data of the internet and places it in a nice readable layout.

RSS support would be something nice 2.

2c's post

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom