mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
dirksierd said:
and maybe bilingual..

Multi-language, would be the point, not only Dutch & English It's available in many, many languages... If a topic does not exist in your native language, maybe the english wiki is shown then... Just an idea.

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yep, an optional fallback option would be perfect, I think. Optionally, because there surely are users out there who don't understand English quite well and maybe just want "native" articles.

I didn't know the sceenio guys had this idea before, but that shouldn't be a problem, anyway.

A

Anonymous

I guess u need to see this differently. I would rather see a browser plugin that uses scripts to gather the information. So u could have scripts like amazon, imdb, wikipedia and other large information databases that grabs the data of the internet and places it in a nice readable layout.

RSS support would be something nice 2.

2c's post

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System Specs. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker)and the threads in this section, maybe...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Looking good here.(y):)
    Looking good here.(y):)
    Replies
    Views
    Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to its latest versions.
    Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to...
    Replies
    Views
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Replies
    Views
    Well done, I was thinking this but didn't have a chance to double check the code
    Well done, I was thinking this but didn't have a chance to double check the code
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom